Status
Not open for further replies.

Mind Freak™

Veteran
Currently the staff has been discussing to introduce few new sections for our users so that can have access to dedicated sections for their own specific term of expertise rather than searching around the whole forum.

So Here are the sections being planned at the moment.

Affiliate Programs

• eBay
  • Amazon
  • [strike]Clickbank[/strike]
Mobile Marketing

Domain

• Domain Appraisals & Discussions
[strike]Technology / Technical Help Desk Support (Rename)[/strike]

Gaming & Technology: Both as one section

• Technology
  • Gaming
Marketplace

• Fiverr/Jobs Which are Under 5$
Request Quotation Mod for our Hosting Sections

Suggest Here if you have anything in mind about the current suggestions or you have your own suggestions

The above mentioned changes aren't finalized yet, depending on the users response we would go ahead with them.

Thanks & Regards

19 comments
We need DLow as a mod/respected

Ermmm I think WJ Should affiliate with other sites, Like in the footer or something.

I like some of those ideas, there is already a marketplace, im not sure if Fiverr would be a great addition, could maybe allow links to peoples fivrr in sigs or something though. I like the Affiliate programs though, the only problem i see with that is the filehosts trying to take over that as well with their Affiliate programs, if it was strictly for those you listed it would be great, and could replace the current filehosts section with much more valuable content. ALso the Tech section i like, and maybe some other forums could be added to that category as well, same with the Domains thing, that could almost be moved to the Marketplace as well actually. And mobile marketing could be added to the Marketplace as a sub-category

@iMage Currently der is a trend of Mobile Development and Mobile/Tablet Usage.Mobile Marketing is a section where people can discuss companies which promote business on mobile platforms via apps / websites etc

It is not a section for mobile advertisement sales / trade etc that's why it is not a sub-forum of Marketplace

Fiverr Section is for Quick GFX Logos / Articles / Quick Coding / anything webmaster related under 5$ of price :)

Is it just me or does anyone else think it looks odd that we'll soon have a mobile marketing area but not a mobile friendly site or theme?

Mr Happy, have you used WJunction on an iPad? I find it easy browsing WJunction on an iPad. I'm not sure about other tablets. But, that being said, like I said in my announcement when I took over - I will be introducing a mobile theme and will do what I did with this skin and ask a few respected members to review it before it's public.

^^ Yeah i totally agree,

At least install the tapatalk plugin

I've looked into tapatalk and it requires users to purchase the app which is a one time fee but I'd rather have a custom built mobile theme than tapatalk.

Im jail broke, Don't remember last time i paid for an app on apple or android, but yeah i agree with you a mobile theme would be best tbh.

If i find a decent one ill share with you.

Not fiver , not 5$.. Jobs under 10$ would be fine ! for a section i think... and gaming would not be big i guess, for webmasters... like.. probably for me, under a gaming section i would discuss about gamin talks, like which is the best character to play.. technology forum in the sense, like what we would discuss in the technology forum, it would be full of tech news.. nothing else i guess... mobile would be, for future,,

Firstly, i am on Fiveer from a long time now, they operate differently. How can we integrate Fiver and WJ?
if i'm not wrong, promoting their Gig's here? moreover WJ don't allow FB likes sharing or Twitter Fallowers. The idea of fiverr is not so clear for me coz, if your not a trusted seller over there u almost sell everything for $5.

Domain Appraisals & Discussions seems to be cool idea, but still wondering what will be the content in it.
Technology should be good, Spam shall flow in too.
Gaming until and unless your hardcore gamer and or, if you release few hacks people will flow from Google orelse nothing more then 2 new forums.

We ain't gonna introduce the Fiverr (Site) Completely. We are Introducing their module of Quick Deals aka Deals Under 5$ Like Quick GFX Mockups/Logos/Video Edits/Reviews/Audio edits etc.

Domain Appraisals & Discussions would be "How much is my domain worth" & "Domain Registrar facing problems any steps i am missing" etc

Technology would be Home PC Technology Hardware Help / Deals / Software Break Down / PC Hacked What to do / all those things

Gaming would be "It is a go ease section to kinda go out of the way from all the webmaster sections for Game Reviews / Game Deals / Forum Games (Maybe) / Gaming Help etc"

You guys don't get the idea here we have users we want more users specific sections. We want users to show their expertise in der own field of expertise. I Maybe a gaming expert it doesn't means i am a server expert. You might be good in coding not good in gfx. That's why we are planning targeted sections to show the members talents.

hmm Feverr 80% of the site got $5 deals, that's the reason domain name is Fiverr (5'r).
if you introduce games-forum in webmaster-forum, it doesn't sound great. does it? moving on, Domain Appraisals & Discussions seems cool but historically members here do not show much love to healthy domain. how good your domain may be it would get bin price of $50 or $60 at max rather people would fly to flippa or GD auctions. keeping all scenario's in mind, its cheeky! yet we can give it a try

Domain Appraisals & Discussions, Technology (could probably be renamed), Fiverr, are ok. But i don't see much activity for other sections.

Probably they won't be active now but we are thinking of the near future, they won't be dead for sure someone or the other would show some interest in them. Legitimate business which runs online does require some sort of affiliation to gain some profits. So Why not give them a platform to learn few things about those networks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back