CrypticVPS and WebDen both now under StableLayer!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear moderator ACE - please stop removing threads and post's about your former hosting company, wich now under StableLayer. Everything, that was written - it is true. By doing this you don't change anything for the better, if you are afraid of the normal criticism.

@Gav0 - it is not so cheap, if you VPS was online only 4 days in 2 weeks. Transfer, purchasing, upgrading etc. - how many more experiments need to spend?

Moreover, they refuse to return the money, but don't provide normal hosting service. Personally for me - it is fraud.

P.S. I'm take a screenshot of this post, but you certainly can even ban me. In any case, the truth is on my side.

Bottomline is, ACE failed miserably in the hosting scene. And that's a fact. He should of at least figured out how to operate and manage linux servers before he got into the hosting scene and came up with a 'hosting company' that collapsed quickly.

Well business is business, good for him to do something proactive about bad posts :) I'm 100% sure any other host on here which had the access to do that would do...

But since the other hosts on here don't have the liberty to delete negative posts, ACE doing that is unfair advantage. Abuse of mod powers, I'd say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back