Shared CrunchHost.com - CPanel,1GB Space, 50GB Bandwidth from $2/month (Germany)

Status
Not open for further replies.
site down

back online now lol

its being sluggish now

what wrong with host dude. !

site getting down after 5 sec again & again pelase take a look .!

maybe its gettin ddos

working fine now hope it dont go off again

Hi,

Sorry for this, but i had an exam and coulnt come Erlier..

Well the problem was That some Users was Exeeding mysql connection and this was the probelm of mysql error connection.

I have increased the amonut of allowed connection.

Well hopefull it wont happend again..

Thankyou :)

Hi,

Sorry for this, but i had an exam and coulnt come Erlier..

Well the problem was That some Users was Exeeding mysql connection and this was the probelm of mysql error connection.

I have increased the amonut of allowed connection.

Well hopefull it wont happend again..

Thankyou :)

Thanx for Your work ... you will be always pro and The best

Hi,

We just finished installing Ngixn on our CH2, for every problem on CH2 Contact me :)

Get 40% OFF for First month using : 40%NGINX

Thankyou.

From now on, I am going to be CrunchHost Sales Representative.
I will be your first support for every question related to it, this is becouse sady92 got banned and can not access wjunction.
So for every question now and on PM or Post here, do not hesitate to contact us.

For Imediate sales question, visit our website and talk with the LiveChat.

Or contact sady on:
YMAIL: sady92[at]ymail[dot]com
GTALK: sady92[at]gmail[dot]com
EMAIL: support[at]crunchhost.com

Best Regards Batman.

I've moved to CrunchHost this morning... DNS hasn't fully propagated just yet... From what I can see so far, everything has been excellent.
Details emailed to me instantly, I copied my own content over (not a problem for me). Server speed is very fast. Everything is just ..... perfect.
Thanks!!

Crunch host one of the BEST host I have ever seen. Great support. The support is always almost online. I can tell you soon all WJ members will be on Crunch host

Hi,

We have Succesful Installed CloudLinux on our servers, there might be some little changes on your cPanels like CPU and Proccess usages.

This will mean if someone Eat more CPU this wont bring the server down, just his website will be unaccesible so your neighborhoods will not affect you.

Thankyou.

Sadi bends over backwords to keep clients happy!

Thanks Sadi, my issue was handled very professionally by you! You went above and beyond for that "timing out" issue that effected a few members at our board.

B-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back