Crocshare.com - Earn up to $35 for 1000 Downloads & 80% per Sale (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
can anyone share your page from where download comming , i want to try this host, want to know which all places crocro is used most

thankyou

What is mininum payout, how long it takes ..and anyone got actually paid from here? I cannot find any payment proof on google.

so u can't remote from Filesonic? n u only give 10GB space for uploader :D well that can only perhaps enough for 10 of my files :D

Last edited:
What is mininum payout, how long it takes ..and anyone got actually paid from here? I cannot find any payment proof on google.

We pay once you pass $15 USD. 48 Hours after request, but typically 2-3 hours.

Hey guys
what about this hoster? any proof of payment, what about download and upload speed?
do you recommend it?
thanks

We do not have speed limits for both download and upload

10 GB of storage whether by selling premium uploader trying to do what?

Sorry please explain, your question lost me.

Sorry wrong post

no favicon for your site...??

10 gb space for registered user...?? or 10 GB bandwidth, confused

10gb for free user to store. We can upgrade this...

so u can't remote from Filesonic? n u only give 10GB space for uploader :D well that can only perhaps enough for 10 of my files :D

You will have to use your own filesonic user/pass. 10gb is low we know that, but we give our top uploaders more space. Once they prove them self.

@CrocShare Hello my country neigbour :) If you return the loyal affiliate payment (Easy-Share like) a lot of people will be on the right side if they choose you . But since you had became Crocko the things are not looking good - are you coming back for real as one of the oldest and proven filehost or you are here just to capture extra noob sale funds ?
------------------------------
alll Sorry you are just a copycat nevermind have a nice life away from me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back