Other CripperZ.SG 100mbps, Unmetered,30GB HDD,4GB Ram, RDP from $15/mth (Singapore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cripperz

CripperZ.SG 100mbps, Unmetered,50GB HDD,1GB Ram, RDP from $10/mth (US)

Hi All,

We are offering our first batch of RDP services. You are welcome to request any software installation provided its within reasonable means.

You can find us on Irc.Freenode.net in #CripperZ or simply go to http://cheapvps.cripperz.sg/support to join via webchat.

You can make you purchase here - Buy Now - RDP Server

50GB Data Space
100Mbps Singapore Unmetered
Utorrent, Xchat, Filezilla, Firefox 5, WinSCP installed, Zoom File & Image Uploader
IPV6 Connected via Freenet6
Legit App installation can be requested, depends on approval.
No Encoding is allowed

USD10 / mth - 5 Slots only! (Use Coupon Code - RDPUS1)

You can make you purchase here - Buy Now - RDP Server

* The RDP we provide is good additions to all your RDP collection. The specs may not be one of the best but we are looking into tapping the market and improve our services as we go. We welcome any feedbacks, suggestion and constructive criticism from the RDP community/users.

You can request for demo account and those demo account will be valid for 24hours. No demo account will be release once slots are full. To request for demo account, please drop me a PM.

Last edited:
23 comments
all demo account request created. It will expire within the next 24hours. cheers. hope to see you guys in Freenode IRC #CripperZ

tmk,

drop me a pm so that i can create the demo account. at the moment is pretty hard to monitor all demo request without a pm so i would appreciate if you can just drop me a pm.

cheers !

Hi All,

We are offering our first batch of RDP services. You are welcome to request any software installation provided its within reasonable means.

You can find us on Irc.Freenode.net in #CripperZ or simply go to http://cheapvps.cripperz.sg/support to join via webchat.

You can make you purchase here - Buy Now - RDP Server Singapore

30GB Data Space
100Mbps Singapore Unmetered
Utorrent, Xchat, Filezilla, Firefox 5, WinSCP installed, Zoom File & Image Uploader
IPV6 Connected via Freenet6
Legit App installation can be requested, depends on approval.

USD15 / mth - 5 Slots only!

You can make you purchase here - Buy Now - RDP Server Singapore

* This is our first RDP from Singapore host. In fact this is our first RDP launch. We welcome feedbacks via our support tickets or irc channel to improve the service in future expansions. We are limiting the above RDP sale to only 5 on the current node. No future nodes will be added till end of this year though.

You can request for demo account and those demo account will be valid for 24hours. No demo account will be release once slots are full. To request for demo account, please drop me a PM.

Morning bumpz

hi all,

encoding is not allowed on the current box. But we have JDownloader installed, multiclicker installed recently base on demo request.

Just pm me to get your demo account and test it out. This is singapore base connection therefore i would like to know some feedbacks on how the connectivity is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back