Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Selling CrazyImage - Chevereto Skin

Status
Not open for further replies.

4 comments

Alright, I coded one of your designs before and the way you saved the PSD was shit. I'm sorry to say it but almost EVERYTHING is raterized. All the text, icons, group layers, etc. I had to make the text up instead of just copying it. Most of the things in the Design were merged so even harder to code. I'm not trying to ruin your chances of a sale or anything but keep in mind that if you wanna make more customers make the PSD neat and easy to use.

Heads up to coders, it'll be a pain in the ass to code something like this if everything is raterized and merged.
 
Alright, I coded one of your designs before and the way you saved the PSD was shit. I'm sorry to say it but almost EVERYTHING is raterized. All the text, icons, group layers, etc. I had to make the text up instead of just copying it. Most of the things in the Design were merged so even harder to code. I'm not trying to ruin your chances of a sale or anything but keep in mind that if you wanna make more customers make the PSD neat and easy to use.

Heads up to coders, it'll be a pain in the ass to code something like this if everything is raterized and merged.

Can u tell me which skin u coded? Btw I only do slicing when someone wanna buy it not else......
 
I coded that DiamondHost PSD you did. You tried to sell that PSD twice. Even though you stated: Sold Only once. I wouldn't recommend anyone going with him, as he said in the chat, that he only slices for people he wants to slice for, not for anyone. If your going to do that, then good luck getting any customers <_<
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

F
Active Member · Joined
A Student & Designer Designing
2,089
Messages
365
Reactions
83
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom