CRAZYGAG Contest For Everyone To Make Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazygag

Hi all WJ members;

We are proud to announce Crazygag Weekly Contest for all the creative and fun loving people around the world.

crazygagcontest.jpg

How Do I Start ?

1. Register or Login with your facebook account (we don't post anything on your wall).
  2. Submit photos or videos that is share worthy
  3. Get maximum share within a contest period
How Much Cash Prize Do I Get?

If your gag gets shared by minimum 250 facebook users within 7 days , you are eligible to get cash reward. We will award you with $1 USD per 50 facebook shares.
eg. lets say your gag goes viral and you have total 5000 facebook shares within a week , you will get $100USD.
When Do Weekly Contest Start ?

Crazygag contest starts every sunday of the week till saturday. Winner will be announced every Monday.
Contest Terms

1. Contest winners are determined in terms of total number of Facebook Share Within the contest period (7 days).
  2. Inorder to participate in the contest, you have to submit your gag in same week. (i.e. we run weekly contests and you will get cash reward for facebook shares of that week only)
  3. Bots, robot and illegal traffic are not allowed , if found your account will be permanently closed.
  4. We manually verify your media (gag/photos/video).
  5. Original contents are highly encouraged.
  6. NSFW contents are not eligible for any of our contest.
  7. Only English language media (gag/photos/video) accepted
  8. We currently pay $1 USD per 50 facebook shares.
  9. You have to get at least 250 facebook share to recieve cash reward.
  10. We currently support paypal payments only.
How do I receive reward money ?

If you've reached minimum numbers of facebook shares per week , please fill this form to claim rewards. All rewards are manually verified and will be awarded within the end of next week.

Register Now

Official WebSite

Goodluck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back