CPM Network For MP3 warez

Status
Not open for further replies.

kayler

Hello!

I'm the developer of one (in my opinion!) of the best MP3 website available at the moment, it's ranking on Alexa quickly (gaing 10'000 rank a day, right now at 300'000) and I have 100'000 monthly users and +3milion downloaded song a month.

I'm earning quite well with pop under (PopAds + PopCash) but I'm still struggeling with banners.
Most of my traffic is hispanic (Mexico, Brazil, Spain, Argentina, Peru) which are the 60% of the users, but I also have around the 25% of USA / UK users (the rest is around the world).

I've tried RevenueHits without earning much (120'000 impression, 2.3% CTR -> 0.13$ eCPM = 16$ in 1 month wtih 1 banner, the other banner in the same page got me only 1$).
Now I was trying wwwPromoter, the ad Networks that some big torrent sites uses, after some days with it the eCPM is really low again 50'000 impressions -> 1.5$

I've switched to cpmPub right now and so fare I've a eCPM of 0.03$, which again seems really low.

What can I do in order to boost my earning? What I would like is at least 0.2$ CPM, anyway to do it? Maybe with some ad network focused on hispanic countries and another network for tier 1 countries..

Can you help me? :)

Edit: posted yesterday, now rank is 260'000 from 300'000 :)

Last edited:
18 comments
Oh I see, the inbox can contains only 2 messages, not sure why.. Probably because I'm a new user :)

Will send you the link

what is your website url plz allow me i ll help you like that i also have youtube to mp3 converter api it will also help you so allow me this just pm url of site

You can throw both Popads and Popcash away, I used them plus Propellerads and they are all nice but nothing special. Now i'm using only Ad Maven on my site, I get double the CPM for my US traffic than what I used to get with Propeller and I get great support from them (I guess because they are pretty new so they are proving themselves to everyone).

You can throw both Popads and Popcash away, I used them plus Propellerads and they are all nice but nothing special. Now i'm using only Ad Maven on my site, I get double the CPM for my US traffic than what I used to get with Propeller and I get great support from them (I guess because they are pretty new so they are proving themselves to everyone).

propeller - I'm agree, popcash - I don't know but popads is the best one - and what important, popads sometimes pays in 2-3 hours!!! - impossible in all - whole CPM networks...

You can try Adcash. I can help you with that.

You can even waste your traffic with cpm campaigns. I am not talking in general but for mp3 or warez sites. Conversion rates are high for such sites and your revenue can hit maximum with cpi cpa campaigns.

you can add me on skype: batuhan.adcash so we can talk about details.

don't you even ever waste your time with adcash - of course apart everything, they are good - payment is 100% secure, but they offer the lowers!!! rates in the world...
for example
if you made 1000 views from popads your rates is (middle) 1$
the same 1000 views from adcash is only (the middle) 0.35$
so...only popads gives you almost 3x more than adcash...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back