Could you recommend some good popup ad networks?

Ruis

Hi there,

I am looking for popup networks for 400,000~1,000,000 daily views.
I've tested 4 networks including ad-maven, propeller, adright, and hilltopads.

Those CMP were around 0.2.

13 comments
adsterra all the way. Send them a ticket to increase your CPM and if you have big traffic they will increase to maximum. I curently have 0.60-0.70 cpm on tier 6 country.

Last edited by a moderator:
adsterra all the way. Send them a ticket to increase your CPM and if you have big traffic they will increase to maximum. I curently have 0.60-0.70 cpm on tier 6 country.
Thank you for reply. I used that before, and suddenly the cpm was decreased to 0.3~4. I asked the reason and asked to increase that. But they just said blah blah~~ they couldn't. And So unkind.
Even though they increased CPM again, I don't use it anymore because of the manager sucks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi the ones you mention are pretty good, admaven for example if the top network for publishers in streaming and downloading.. What niche is your website on? there is anything you can provide to this

Hi there,

I am looking for popup networks for 400,000~1,000,000 daily views.
I've tested 4 networks including ad-maven, propeller, adright, and hilltopads.

Those CMP were around 0.2.

Hi Ruis, Have you tried EZmob yet ?

Hey @Ruis I must vouch for PopAds since I used them for years and they have really good customer service and payments are always without problem with good cpm.. Minimum payout $5 with Paypal and other providers or $20 Bitcoin.. You can register here and give it a try and see for yourself, cheers!

Last edited:
Back