Status
Not open for further replies.

DeXTeR

I really hate to let this one go but I need to raise capital for a startup company. Site does good with VIP subscriptions and could very easily be monetized more if one desired to go that route.

Please start bidding at $100 and bid in increments of $10.

Payment will be accepted via verified paypal only and must be sent as a gift. I have plenty of references if needed.

Any questions please feel free to email me at silentground@gmail.com as I don't check wjunction much but will try to be around more the next few days.

Thanks

Side Note: I have a TON of non-warez related sites that I am selling off as well. If your interested in a list let me know. Examples of such sites are http://www.blogsrockstar.com/ , www.uncutcpa.com , and www.cashfordrivers.com .

Text File: http://www.couchtater.com/wjunction.txt

4 comments
I will upload a txt file when I get back this evening. Most everyone knows what sites I own so I didn't think about it. But just to be on the safe side I will get that uploaded.

Thanks

Could you tell me more about traffic etc.
Storming I haven't tracked stats on this site since I rebuilt it. I can tell you that all traffic is organic. When we were still submitting to katz we were around 14k u/d. If I had to guess I would say we are 2k u/d only at this point.

If you started submitting again you would have to get with katz about rating. I was told be C0bra that we would retain our 5 star rating but from what I understand he is no longer with katz (This is what I was told so I have no basis for that to be fact as I haven't been around for a while).

Due to the structure of the site, it does very well with Supporting member access (VIP).

My apologies for not having much more information but I have had so much on my plate with this startup that I just haven't been around these sites unless something was needed on the backend. The staff are great at keeping things running smoothly and all shows up to date.

This site is running on an owned vBulletin License. Proof can be provided of this as well and goes with the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back