CostAction.com Discussion

RishaTurbobit

if5MtP

Dear webmasters and forum members!

We present you a platform - CostAction.com, to which moved our official affiliate programs Turbobit.net and Hitfile.net.

CostAction - a new unified interface for webmasters, which unites all sections of the statistics and earnings, working conditions, and the description of tariff plans and partnership programs of Turbobit.net and Hitfile.net.

Work with files as usual remains the primary domain. So you need upload files \ share link on Turbobit.net or Hitfile.net, and check statistics and earnings via CostAction.

We offer a wide choice of directions and opportunities to monetize your file traffic, we guarantee stability, high profits and steady growth!

Our main tariffs

Pay per download (PPD - All inclusive) - up to $ 20 per 1000 downloads
- count unique downloads of your account;
- count incomplete download;
- accept traffic from all countries;
- no on the file size restrictions for free downloads.
See rate schedule countries can be on this page (for registred users).

Payment for premium sale (PPS) - 60%of sales, 40% of rebills
- A large number of ways of of accepting payments, and a few merchants for accepting credit cards
- Automatic subscription for credit cards and a variety of mobile subscriptions (sms, wap, internet +, etc.)
- Pay all future rebills without prescription and no matter if user deletes cookies, source file, or other factors.

Payment for downloading and selling both (Mixed) - up to $ 7 per 1,000 downloads + 40% for sale+ 30% for rebill
The ideal option for a new, unexplored traffic. Includes all the benefits of tariff PPD and PPS.

See rate schedule countries can http://costaction.com/user/tariffs?apptype=fd1on this page (for registered users).

Additional earnings

Referral system (turbobit)
Attract new partners and get a percent of their earnings:
-20% of each involved partner earnings (level 1 referral)
-5% of the earnings of each new partner, attracted by your partner (level 2 referral )

For simplicity, we have prepared a special, bright promo banners (for registered users)!

Sites Referrals
Earn posting turbobit \ hitfile links on your site .
We pay 10% on turbobit and 15% on hitfile, for every sale from your website, blog, forum, no matter of who is the owner of the file.

Loyalty program "Gold Partners" (turbobit)

Increase earnings and bonuses if you are constant and successful partner:
85% of sales for PPS, up to 60% of sales +$ 8.75 per 1000 downloads for Mixed plan and to $ 25 per 1000 downloads for PPD.

Payment for using downloaders (turbobit)
You can set downloading of your files via special program loader.
You will get reward for each installation of the advertising software!

Why is it worth to work with us?

-We have been working for more than 5 years
-Minimum payout is only $ 10
-Stable payments 3 times a week to Webmoney and 1 time per week to Paypal, Payza, Yandex Money and QIWI
-The detailed statistics and convenient interface for working with files
-Large choice of tariff plans with high deductions

Last edited:
1,852 comments
Dear partners, we have a pleasant announcement.

For those of you who work with us for a time matter, we prepared a unique opportunity to become a part of our team.

Every day we receive more and more feedback from different countries, and sometimes, it's quite hard for us to maintain a great connection with you, especially when it comes to specific language in which our team not proficient enough. We really want to be good support for you, that's why now we looking for new staff members.

Duties:
- Searching for new partners
- Find and participate in specialized forums discussions.
- Work with active partners base, provide all needed support, prevent the outflow
- Handling all types of feedback - replies to messages, forums, telegram channels, etc.
- Tracking and analyzing the activities of competitors' affiliate programs.
- Assistance in delivering technical problems feedback.
- Maintaining engagement campaigns.

Requirements:
- Native Japanese/German language speaker
- English B1-B2
- Ambitions to develop in IT.

Please send your cv using the contacts below:
Email: partners@costaction.com
Telegram: @costaction

"Your request for payment was rejected.

Date of request: 2021-03-19 02:39:22, Amount : 100.00, Payment details : Z37221243xxxx

To solve this problem you need to contact support."

Why is that?

"Your request for payment was rejected.

Date of request: 2021-03-19 02:39:22, Amount : 100.00, Payment details : Z37221243xxxx

To solve this problem you need to contact support."

Why is that?
send me your login via PM, I will check it out
Post automatically merged:

Welcome, "Spring 2021 promo"!
With the spring arrival, we all expect sun warmth, a fresh mood, and some brand new things to appear.
As you know, spring's famous holiday is the Great Easter. We decided to prepare an interesting and profitable promo event. What else can be better than raise incomes not only for the coming Easter but for the whole summer period!?

Welcome, "Spring 2021 promo"!
Generate a total of 16 sales by Turbobit or HitFile promo-banner with a new event-promo link, and get a bonus to each upcoming sale +6%, for the next 6 months after promo finalization!
Event-promo link available at Costaction → Promo link →Event promo link - "Spring 2021"
Turbobit:
HitFile:

Also for this event, we have prepared 8 absolutely new banners for each filehosting, in total 16 banners. Hope you can find something attractive. Banners are available via links above.

To participate: from March 22, 2021, to May 2, 2021, contact the affiliate manager and let them know you are in.
Conditions to win bonus: 16 sales by banner with new event-promo link only, for the period from 22 March 2021 to 2 May 2021 (inclusive).
Bonus activation: After the end of the promo event and counting of results. From 2 May 2021 to 9 May 2021 (inclusive).

*Bonus 6% will be summarized with all current bonuses already active for an account in the affiliate program.
**Bonus only applies to PPS and Mixed rate plans.

If you have any questions or want to take part, feel free to use the contacts below:
Telegram: @helencostaction

VEEVqW2.png

Last edited:
Hello.

I am looking around for a replacement of my current host for my website with adult content.

May I ask, how much space does affliliates have here? I currently use 70tb (thats several years of posting) on my current host.

What are the PPS sales / rebills rates ?
How is GOLD status earned and what are the bonuses ?
How long time are the files kept alive?
Do you have option to restore/copy files deleted for dmc@? or are they permanently deleted/blocked ?

If you prefer you can PM me, in case you need to know more details about my site / stats.

Money did not come to the bank.

MwxJfh.jpg

Post automatically merged:

Nobody has been answering for hours. (r10, skype, wj) what's going on?

Last edited:
Back