Confusion about Rapidleech and Seedbox !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sam.quantum15

Hi guyz,

I am Sam and it's my first post here. As I was searching for difference between Rapidleech and Seedbox and found this forum. I do have some knowledge about rapidleech sites but don't know anything about SeedBox.

So please anyone can explain me about where these terms differ from each other???

Also I am planning to make a website related to horror movies and also want to provide free download links to my visitors.

So according to my knowledge here's what I need to make it real: (Note: I will only use torrent as source for my website)

(1) Any torrent leeching service (zbigz or put.io) Right???
(2) Rapidleech site of my own (I know there are lots of free rapidleech sites available but still i want mine)
(3) File hosting sites to upload leeched files.

But when I searched for rapidleech hosting i found that Seedbox word?

Rapidleech hosting providing around 10-70 GB storage while Seedbox hosting provides around 400- 1500 GB storage.
But I found that Rapidleech v2 rev 43 type of sites have storage of about 500 GB to 1 TB.

So here's one question crushing over my mind:

Are they using Rapidleech hosting or SeedBox hosting??????

Your detailed answer will help me in long way..

Regards
Sagar Shah

Request To Mods: If I posted this topic on wrong section then please move it to proper section as I found these category more relevant than any other categories available in forum.

10 comments
Rapidleech.
You enter a download URL & the file downloads to the server. You can then download the file from the script or use options to re-upload the file to a filehost. (You can enter premium account details into the script, You may need to find working plugins)

Seedbox, Transmission, Libtorrent
A web based uTorrent.
Download torrent files to a server & seed to build ratio on your account.

I didn't read all of your post :-= it looks like you want automated uploading, check here http://www.wjunction.com/11-marketplace-buy-sell-trade/200744-wbot-auto-uploading-bot.html

Last edited:
In your case you will need both a seedbox to download from torrent sites and seed, and a Rapidleech to upload or just remote upload manually,
fortunately most seedbox provider now have rapidleech included with it and other stuff too.

i recommend you try https://seedboxes.cc as i am using them since Jan 2015, fast download speed, support.. the best around for me.

here a list of the applications included in each box.

cZEpvT9.png

Thanx for your reply @Mar$hall
As you said Seedbox for torrent download and seeding but i don't want to create any torrent.
What I want to do is just leech the torrent from rapidleech site and then upload it to file hosting sites like rapidshare or hugefiles etc etc..

So here's my plan:
(1) Seed any particular torrent from zbigz or put.io
(2) leech that file using rapidleech site
(3) Upload that file to filehost

Now tell me what's best for me Rapidleech or Seedbox????

Seedbox is for seeding torrent, its for torrent uploaders mainly.
Put.io is awesome I got 2 years package

Rapidleech is good for leeching files as well as uploading.
if you are willing to buy rapidleech with 50+ premium accounts, including Torrent leech in it with other featurs
PM me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back