Config your MultiPOSTER now to use "303 Templates"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi CA, really buddy, love your work and what you do for the community. :)
Personally I do not use MP5 anymore lol.. But if I do I can easily rely on you.

Regards

Why didn't you just make this thread when you released the templates? Why can't you just release them now to save people waiting? lol. I don't think it's hard to zip the files and upload them ^o).
He's trying to prevent foriegn nubs from sending him PMs saying "BROTHER YOU FUCKERMOTHER LIAR, IT NO MULITPOSTER WORK".

it will be available soon just wait for a day may be because as CA said he had given me the templates to config. and today the power went off due to storm anyways i will be doing it towmorrow and hope will be done by towmorrow onwards , its really messed up anyways i wil try my best

Thanks, ANd sorry FOr LAte CA

it will be available soon just wait for a day may be because as CA said he had given me the templates to config. and today the power went off due to storm anyways i will be doing it towmorrow and hope will be done by towmorrow onwards , its really messed up anyways i wil try my best

Thanks, ANd sorry FOr LAte CA

hats off to both of your hard work...hope we will get good template pack :)

Today I figured out that those templates that we are all waiting for are totally useless,because 80% of the forums in my MP5 changes their area ID numbers almost every day. So whats the point of having 303 not working templates and when you will have time to adjust the ID numbers for 303 templates ?!? The best way is to setup by yourself 30 forum templates for the biggest forums that gives you downloads , that way you can easy change forum IDs (because of the smaller number) and also you can be sure that those templates are 100% working ! That`s just my opinion and I know that many users will download and use those templates , but be concerned that if you don`t check the templates before start using them you will be banned from most of the forums .

Today I figured out that those templates that we are all waiting for are totally useless,because 80% of the forums in my MP5 changes their area ID numbers almost every day. So whats the point of having 303 not working templates and when you will have time to adjust the ID numbers for 303 templates ?!? The best way is to setup by yourself 30 forum templates for the biggest forums that gives you downloads , that way you can easy change forum IDs (because of the smaller number) and also you can be sure that those templates are 100% working ! That`s just my opinion and I know that many users will download and use those templates , but be concerned that if you don`t check the templates before start using them you will be banned from most of the forums .

there will be no tension or any sad news if i don't get 1 download count if you not download, and for your kind of information! we have just rebuild the forum list. i know i've not released the templates even after the promise but the problem is all my templates new one i sent to "Shanit" he has the templates and i don't see him online since 2-3 days am not saying he took the templates i respect the buddy but the problem is his electricity, do you really think the templates are waste? i can't change my mind just because of you but you should atleast read your reply again before replying to this thread is there anyone giving you atleast 20 templates? even if you ask they will ignore you. am not showing off because i'm releasing them etc.. lol its nothing for me nor i take your words in a bad way because many people already replied you were the one who thinks that the thing am doing is shit or whatever you think!

nevermind disappointed with your reply mate! :)

thanks

@Thread,

i'm sorry i can't really promise when will i release them but i can say that the templates will be released by this week as i promised! am just waiting for Shanit! damn shanit where da hell are you :(

Btw great work cyberaff , is shanit just checking the ids are right ? Thank for all your contributions.

no mate he done with templates he sent me 2 days ago but fucking light has gone electricity shit. just told "SagarRox" to text message him on his mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back