Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberAff

Update:

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Templates out 339 go take it!

http://www.wjunction.com/showthread.php?p=861032#post861032

---------------------------------------------------------------------

hello guys, i really want to thank you few people who helped me out and they shared templates/ideas/sites etc... thank you very much

i'm done with templates i made 303, bought more 300 templates to just share :)

anyways i know you all thinking "Why CA Didn't made a thread of templates" or even you're thinking that i lied to you all, but no its not, because it will not work or the ids will messed up you can't use them like Multiposter 4 templates, MP4 templates like, just copy the templates. paste to the folder and it will work. but in MP5 you gotta change UID's, Tags, Site Areas, to make it work so all you gotta do is remove all site areas, site tags, from your MP5 and re make it with this setting

Site Areas + UID:

42fabd.png

Site Tags + UID:

668215.png

NOTE: i just use [MULTi] tag not others so you don't need to take all tags just take ones you use! maybe only Multi?

you can leave other tags because i just use "MULTI" tag so just setup the "MULTI" one same as i did ! see the picture, i asked JayFella (Owner of MultiPoster) if he can allow us to share templates without this error but he replied

http://www.extremecoderz.com/forum/index.php?f=15&t=766&rb_v=viewtopic

JayFella's Reply Quote:

Sharing templates is the worst thing in the world. People do not check them, they share broken ones, people don't even bother to learn how to use the application, they just download someones templates and then complain that the program is bugged when it continually crashes. Don't even get me started on why i hate template sharing.

To answer your question, the user will need the exact same settings as you. Your settings are stored on a cloud, not locally on your computer in the MP5.
so if you ignore it and still tell me to send you the templates you won't send to a single site lol so better you do this!

another note! don't worry if you think "damn and now CA made this thread and we gotta wait more 1 week or atleast 3-4 days" but no i will post the templates today and redirect people to this thread so they will know what to do to make the templates work

thank you <3

- CyberAff

Last edited:
107 comments
Why didn't you just make this thread when you released the templates? Why can't you just release them now to save people waiting? lol. I don't think it's hard to zip the files and upload them ^o).

Thanks alot .. and this is really great thing to guide people first for the area names and tag names ... ill surely replace all my tag names and area names according to the screenshot provided above

I can assure that this release is being anticipated more than the release of multiposter 5 itself.its epic!!

btw why are you doing this for free?

Thanks CA

you're welcome mate :)

Thanks mate:)

you're welcome

hey can you create one like this for dle sites ??

I guess the one above is only for forums..

well no multiposter doesn't work with DLE's but it will work in next update and i guess you need DLE Sites for ThemaPoster? rite lol

Why didn't you just make this thread when you released the templates? Why can't you just release them now to save people waiting? lol. I don't think it's hard to zip the files and upload them ^o).

well nope if i released them with this thread there will be many questions/reports so i just wanted to save my life and others so they will know the reason why i didn't released it! so better if they config it! but don't worry am releasing it now ^_^ sorry for the delay :)

Thanks alot .. and this is really great thing to guide people first for the area names and tag names ... ill surely replace all my tag names and area names according to the screenshot provided above

glad to hear that mate :) thanks and you're welcome

I can assure that this release is being anticipated more than the release of multiposter 5 itself.its epic!!

btw why are you doing this for free?

lol thanks mate :P. am releasing it for free there are many reason but no idea which reason to select and tell you :) nevermind but i like to share whatever i got no matter what is it! i don't care if i spend few dollarz and release the same thing for free this is nothing for me i just care about the "Respect"

thank you :)

lol thanks mate :P. am releasing it for free there are many reason but no idea which reason to select and tell you :) nevermind but i like to share whatever i got no matter what is it! i don't care if i spend few dollarz and release the same thing for free this is nothing for me i just care about the "Respect"

thank you :)

Thats Y u r best and respected from all people :)
Your valuable words that Sharing is Caring :)

Thanks a lot friend. Big respect for this. I configured it the way You said. Now i'll be waiting for templates.
Again thanks and have a nice day :D

Thanks a lot friend. Big respect for this. I configured it the way You said. Now i'll be waiting for templates.
Again thanks and have a nice day :D

well i sent the templates to "Shanit" because all of them messed up with IDS am waiting to see him online whenever he sends me the template i'll make a thread so just wait :)

thanks

Thats Y u r best and respected from all people :)
Your valuable words that Sharing is Caring :)

Appreciated Mate :)

What can I say, mate ?

You're still making an amazing job and always share very useful stuff.

As usual, I will follow you and configure this way my multiposter5. And I'm sure with your template, it will rock ;-)

Big Thank CyberAff

i am configuring my mp5

but its so f***kin slow , i mean when i hit save after adding n area it takes about 20 minutes to save it so for the 23 areas it will take me 20*23=460 minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back