(Compare) Which video streaming site has less ads (Minimal ads TEST )

ortegapox

Hello

I have used and tested most video streaming sites for as long as now.

I have prepared a list for you, if there is anything I do not know outside of this list, please write it as a comment and I will test them.

I am listing the number and types of advertisements opened within 1 minute after play.

Streamlare.com : 3 popups and floating/notification ads 3
Streamsb.com : 3 popups and floating/notification ads 1 + native banner
Upvideo.to : 2 popups for start video + after more 2 popups (Just popups have)
vidoza.net : 2 popups for start video + after 20 sec 1 popups + after 20 sec 1 popups (Just popups have)
doodstream.com : 2 popups for start video + after 20 sec 2 popups + after 40 sec 2 popups , and floating/notification ads 2 .
fembed.net : 2 popups for start video + after 50 sec 1 more popups and floating/notification ads 3 + native banner
sibnet.ru : 1 banner ad 468x60 ( no haven't popup )
vidmoly.me : 1 video ads ( no haven't popup )
videovard.sx : 1 popup for start video + after 55 sec 1 more popups and floating/notification ads 1
voe.sx : 3 popups for start video and floating/notification ads 1 + native banner.
evoload.io : 2 popups for start video after but 1 popups always appear when you click into each player. ( Just popups have )
highload.to : 1 popup for start video + after 15 sec 1 more popup + after 45 sec 2 more popups. ( Just popups have )
abyss.to : 2 popups for start video + after 15 sec 1 more popup and floating/notification ads 1 + native banner.
videobin.co : 1 popup for start video ( Just popup have )

I did these tests only with (LOW ads / minimal ads / zero ads) settings.

I hope it will be useful for you.

If there are more service providers you know, please write here, we will learn together with you.

Last edited:
40 comments
You can contact Vidmoly, maybe they have a problem with your videos, but all my videos work on every device, make sure you use the embed code correctly.

can you please share your website or one of your embed links so I can see if it works in my phone?
Post automatically merged:

I did contact them but they just said to embed the whole website page instead of just video, that makes no sense lol

can you please share your website or one of your embed links so I can see if it works in my phone?

I did contact them but they just said to embed the whole website page instead of just video, that makes no sense lol
I think you had a communication problem and you misunderstood they, I am throwing you my site, check it with dm.

I have been using it for 4.5 years, I have not encountered the problem you mentioned even once, you need to check your videos, my friend.
I think it was a bug either on my account or their end like 1 month ago and I stopped trying. Now it works just fine, so weird

thanks for the recomendation, I hope I'll be using it for a long time.
right now I'm using filemoon, ronemo, ok.ru, vk.com and allvideo.monster, they're all good so it might work for y'all too

I don't care if they pay me or not, but it's important that ads aren't too bothering for my players and those websites are mostly ad free

thanks for the recomendation, I hope I'll be using it for a long time.
right now I'm using filemoon, ronemo, ok.ru, vk.com and allvideo.monster, they're all good so it might work for y'all too

I don't care if they pay me or not, but it's important that ads aren't too bothering for my players and those websites are mostly ad free
I sent you my site, as you can see, I use it ad-free on moly, 10.95$ per month 1.100/daily visitor ad-free is really very convenient for me. I don't work with them to make money anyway, I just want my stable visitors to love my site without ads.

I like how you think, caring about visitors is the way to go! it might get too expensive if your website gets many visitors tho, $11 for 1.100 plays is fine if you don't get thousands of visitors per day

Back