Shared Coming from another host?We'll beat the price+Free Hosting.Superior Hosting,Low Price

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah well to bad :( cause the servers are pretty qucik to bad there is so much downtime.

26-05 - Down (Few Hours)
27-05 - Down (Few Hours)

This has turned in to arguing will a mod lock this please. Thanks. Also WebT you shouldnt be so reactive and you should be proactive and taking these comments and crisism towards your company and fix them. People tell you your support is bad or your servers suck look in to fixing the issue instead of making excuses. This is a form if you attack someone you are going to get attacked back. Just tell the people you'll fix the issue and offer them something in return. In order to be the best you need to have great support, servers, uptime, plans/prices, and a great attitude. If someone bashes you dont get defensive thank them and fix the issue. Cause many people are going to read this thread and change their view towards your company know. So being reactive is losing you sales. You should be urban in the hosting business and not evasive. I hope you learned and other web hosts have learned from this. I'm sure the good hosts out there already know this and the bad ones should learn it if they want to become something in the business. I have been selling VPS for years and found the best thing is to be nice and know what you are doing and people will come with little or no advertisement. Word of mouth is powerful and can make or break a company.
Thanks.

Free Domain Giveaway

• [*]Order any plan above $5.99 today and get a free .in domain.
    [*]Order any plan above $7 today and get a free .org domain.
    [*]Order any plan above $7.95 today and get a free .eu/.co.uk/.org.uk domain.

Well you can use words like F*** in tickets and get your account suspended. You might want to find some other provider if you continue using abusive words in tickets.

Well maybe i shouldnt use those words, but why would you suspend my account when i have payed the bill of my shared hosting. I'v even send a mail out this week that i dont want to use your vps service, try to see it from my perspective my site is completly down for almost 24 hours thanks to a mistake in your billing system.

Any unpaid invoice status in your client area will get THAT product suspended (not all). Please see if the status is paid there every time.

Faster | Higher Performance | More Secure | Now better than ever

WebT Hosting (WebTHosting.com Ltd) now appoints highly trained professionals to ensure a better performance, higher customer satisfaction rate and a secure hosting environment.

Our plans go managed, that means we will try to help you as much as possible. We are in the process of making vivid online tutorials that is most likely to answer all your questions.

We are providing an unconditional 30 day money back guarantee if you are not satisfied.

To maintain a better service, we will be increasing our price soon. Till now the prices are not increased and it is your last chance to get the low pricing plans before they are taken away.

Well ur support sucks , i didn't recieve my new client area password still.

Support has nothing to do with it, client area passwords are sent automatically and are not human-generated. If you are using Yahoo free email there is a high probability you may not receive any email at all, not even to your SPAM folder.

Well i must say, they are improving rapidly no more downtimes, no strange files on ftp. I'm pretty satisfied at the moment, and will probably extend it again.

We are improving rapidly and the short outages due to attacks will also me minimized.
From the coming year we will also be having 24/7 Live Chat for both sales and support.

Believe it or not, 3 months free!

Believe it or not, 3 months free!
If you are having a shared hosting account with any other provider located in the Netherlands or if you had an account with us once, just open a sales ticket to claim your 3 free months. There is no catch, no hidden fee, but absolutely free!

Special Offer to returning clients
Get the first 3 months free offer now and be eligible to win a .in/.co.in domain by doing so. One out of every 2 users will win a .in/.co.in domain, assured.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back