Collaboration NEEDED! All video hosts are being ripped off!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Happy Guy

Banned
Banned
Hi. We are sitting on some serious information. We have already tried to help when we saw people trying to cheat the system. We have asked for help in return. We have received none. All video hosts are being completely screwed. We have figured it out. If you are concerned about your ranking and that is what matters to you, you should probably just stop reading now. Rankings are weak. Anyone can fake rankings. If that is what you are interested in I suggest doing a Google search and you can find how to be in the top 1000 or 2000 in no time. Personally I don't like fake rankings because it makes it harder for us to catch the people that are doing the shady stuff. A fake rank means nothing to us.

This is such an..... almost catch 22. By ripping you all off it obviously helps us because you are paying a lot of money that you shouldn't and in the end it hurts you and since you are competition, it seems that would be good for us and it would be. But then on the other hand, we have been ripped off for so much money, and that really pisses us off. All of your streams are slow. I know why. I am going to give a tiny bit more information than I already have, in hopes that others will collaborate and help to try and stop all of this. Maybe I will even expose the entire system just because I am that pissed off, but I would really like for others to get involved.

Several sites are sending a ton of fake traffic. I'm not going to tell you how to get rid of the fake traffic, figure that part out. They are attempting to boost their ranking and at the same time they are creating multiple accounts on different video hosts and collecting payments for the fake traffic. We have figured that this is costing about $1 million cumulatively. I am not allowed to post the names of these sites so you need to PM me for details.

Hope you get involved. Happy New Year! Peace!

Happy Guy

Last edited:
9 comments
Stars are post-based. You will get a second start if you post more.

Now on topic. It is your responsibility to filter out cheaters. Humans are greedy cheaters and cheaters exist everywhere. If you are dependent on some premade script that simply does not have the capability to detect fake traffic, that is not the cheaters fault, they found a hole and they are exploiting it. No need to witch-hunt, just ban their account and warn your competition if that makes you feel good.

I have edited the website url. Either post full proof of something or leave it altogether. ;)

Obviously stars are based on a numerical number as as apposed to content as I can see you have tons of stars, but... well I'll leave that alone. Keep posting, but you can't get more stars. Wow I guess that is what some people live for, eh? Not helpful so probably you should maybe keep your opinion to yourself.? I have tons of proof and I am about to expose sooooooo many places that are considered good places by hosts, but are pick-pocketing them daily. Get off your high horse already! No need to be a WJ tough guy.

More proof is is anyone received any views from watchseries.ag on 1/3/2016 prior to 18:00 EST on that day. The site was down for 24 hours. No way could anyone have viewed anything from that site, the site was down. Vidics similar, and I can provide logs and I will, but not because some tough guy demands them.

Last edited:
I had a nice collection of stars but since I am a staff member, they were maxed out. I don't post to get stars but remind me again, who brought that topic up?

"Not helpful so probably you should maybe keep your opinion to yourself.?" Obviously, this is not what forums are about. If that was the case, your topic would be closed and we wouldn't be having this discussion, don't you think?
I left your post here and edited out your link. You may share the link with anybody who wants to learn more via PM or post everything you have exposing that website. (Please PM a staff member first though).

"sooooooo many places that are considered good places by hosts, but are pick-pocketing them daily" Don't be surprised if the feds come knocking if you consider illegal video sharing sites "good" for your business... Let's not forget who is pick-pocketing from whom.

"sooooooo many places that are considered good places by hosts, but are pick-pocketing them daily" Don't be surprised if the feds come knocking if you consider illegal video sharing sites "good" for your business... Let's not forget who is pick-pocketing from whom.

You're done son.

Last edited:
:facepalm:
Nice, you managed to reverse-dns the wjunction nameserver?

Let's go to the footer of my website..

EC9wCvo.png

WHAT?! An actual address! Now Happy Guy is going to DDOS my office!

..This is getting stupid, I'm off this thread. Good luck with your conspiracy theories.

mate, u got that early!

thats why we use Wj, check out the webmaster area, remember to ASk in SB before stepping into the mine filds

Happy Guy wrote
and I can provide logs and I will, but not because some tough guy demands them.

Your attitude & disrespect for a staff member by not providing proof when asked is what forces me to close this thread. When you get off your high horse and provide what is asked of you please pm a staff member to re-open this thread.

Thread closed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back