CoinUploads.com - Bitcoin based file host (new model in the market)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone using this service yet? Does it work well? Are people buying with bitcoins? I run a forum and am very interested it this.

Just reluctent to try because soo many people dont know about bitcoins.

I have problems to enter a valid, BitCoin put my account and says "Please give us a valid Bitcoin address and price."

I have problems to enter a valid, BitCoin put my account and says "Please give us a valid Bitcoin address and price."

Thx for feedback. I added validation for older (shorter) addresses so you should be fine now.

Anyone using this service yet? Does it work well? Are people buying with bitcoins? I run a forum and am very interested it this.

Just reluctent to try because soo many people dont know about bitcoins.

We are going to heavily promote bitcoin and educate the market. Purchasing bitcoin ON SITE will be as easy as getting a premium account on other hosts ;)

still waiting for user reviews here. I have allowed this host on my forum but no one has tried to use it yet. And i only allow a few hosts so this surprises me.. I do see this as the future. I just really wanna see if other people are having luck with it.

gd concept
but monthly subscription concept needed
u cant force ur users to buy ur separate stuffs distinctly........
may be this process will wrk grt in near future 2014=)

lol wrong. thats what makes this service better than the others. all they need is a forurm or two to help them educate the world.

We store your file for 1 week. Each download extends the availability of the file for another 30 days.

1 week, think about raising to 30 days at first , and if everything is going well then bring it back to 7 days

a user is already so much that after paypal know buy a premium account with Visa or Mastercard or other methods:

unfortunate that the bitcoin daily changing their value, and the more it spreads, the more the value decreases

sin that you should always use heat exchangers and there are smepre taxes that go with them

for the rest, maybe it will be the future :)

How we withdraw Bitcoin money? To bank account? To paypal?

It's easy. There is fastcash4bitcoins.com, Virwox.com, Mtgox.com, etc.

No cached version is available :facepalm:

Sorry for the inconvenience caused yesterday afternoon. Everything is back to normal.

Thumbs up for a real new model FileHost, you´ll have to make so much education for earn enough to survive so good luck ;)

Thank you. Education is the main mission. I really believe in Bitcoin.

unfortunate that the bitcoin daily changing their value, and the more it spreads, the more the value decreases

Sorry but you are wrong. Bitcoin supplies are extremely limited. The price goes up if a lots of ppl want to buy bitcoin.

1 week, think about raising to 30 days at first , and if everything is going well then bring it back to 7 days

Ok. We will raise this to 1 month. Thanx for the feedback.

lol wrong. thats what makes this service better than the others. all they need is a forurm or two to help them educate the world.

Thank you. We can build very cool features thanx to bitcoin, like embedded downloads: your users can pay and download without leaving your website. Just insert your file code and that's it.

Demo:
http://www.coinuploads.com/embedded_download.html

Coming soon...

Last edited:
Nice work. You've cleverly used bitcoin :)
The only problem is that users don't have bitcoins but they have paypal.

I propose this as a solution:
Let users register.
They'll have a balance of 0.
Let them top up the balance by paying you in paypal or bitcoin.

When they want to download subtract the fee from their balance.​

Paying per file could be the next thing..
Competition between uploaders would go to a whole new level :P

Edit:
I found it to be very difficult to get bitcoins fast outside of the United States.

Last edited:
Application Error

An error occurred in the application and your page could not be served. Please try again in a few moments.
If you are the application owner, check your logs for details.

:facepalm:

I think the pay-per-file puts people off, maybe you can integrate a "unlimited download per month" thing / PPS.

Edit: NVM I just read you guys don't store accounts :))

I just wish you'd store the files longer :)

Last edited:
Is there anyway that I could keep track of my uploaded files? uhh..but that would mean you have to create a user based system.. I really like the idea though.. please keep refinining it. ;)

I think the pay-per-file puts people off, maybe you can integrate a "unlimited download per month" thing / PPS.

Edit: NVM I just read you guys don't store accounts :))

I just wish you'd store the files longer :)

Working on coupon codes & instant cash deposits. Each coupon has a download limit (10GB,50GB,100GB) and works as a prepaid card. We will have a PPS program for that.

About the file storage, well maybe the uploader can choose to extend the storage of the file and pay a specific amount for it :) Just a suggestion.

lol just pay the .10cents or whatever and download it yourself. Period extended.. lol

lol just pay the .10cents or whatever and download it yourself. Period extended.. lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back