Rox

Hello WJ! I am presenting to you CoinRDP! Accept the future of RDP and Digital Payments by using our services today!

Just visit Buy Netherlands 10Gbps RDP Online to order your 10Gbps slot ASAP!

About Us:

What is CoinRDP?
CoinRDP aims to provide super-fast, high quality RDP servers to its customers.

What do you mean by super-fast?
Well, all our RDP servers come with a minimum connection speed of 2Gbps and 64 GB DDR3 RAM along with Windows 2016 in order to give you a high quality, secured and super-fast environment to work on.

Do you accept any other Payment Methods?
We accept PayPal, WebMoney, PayTM, UPI, PerfectMoney, Skrill & Indian Bank Transfer.

Our RDP Plans:

Some key specs of 10Gbps RDP:

Intel 2 x E5-2650 (2x2.20 GHz - 16 Cores / 32 Threads)
Samsung Evo 850 Series 240 GB SSD for OS & Temporary Download
64 GB DDR3 RAM
Private SATA3 Hard Disk Space (depends on your RDP plan)
Windows Server 2016
Minimum Users - Max 15 to avoid overload of server
High Speed 10Gbps Full Duplex Connection
Skype & E-mail Support
Multiple payment methods accepted - PayPal, WebMoney, Skrill, PerfectMoney, PayTM, Indian Bank Transfer, and UPI

Just visit Buy Netherlands 10Gbps RDP Online to order your slot ASAP! Price starts from 20 USD per month for 200 GB space!

Netherlands 2Gbps Regular RDP - Encoding Not Allowed, No Admin Access

Netherlands 10Gbps High Speed RDP - Windows Server 2016, 240 GB Samsung Evo 850 Series SSD, 64 GB DDR3 RAM

Thekisy.png

Netherlands 2Gbps Encoding RDP: Buy Here

iRHKFYX.png

Some Features:

• Minimum 2Gbps Speed
  • Minimum 64 GB RAM
  • Increased Storage Space
  • Secure Environment - Windows 2016 with Anti-Malware and Anti-Virus Software
  • Lots of Pre-Installed Applications
  • Ability to Request Application Installs
  • Affordable Prices
  • 24 / 7 E-mail Support via Tickets
  • Resource Intensive Activities not allowed on Regular Servers
  • Over 6 ways of paying for your service

Not Allowed - Mining, Cracking, Carding, Downloading from Public Torrent Trackers, Child P*rn, Spamming, DDoS and any other server / network abuse activities. Check with us if you are unsure about the activity before buying since we do not provide refunds.

382 comments
Got 10Gbps Rdp from CoinRDP Today.Its Awesome.
CPU Is great.
Upload And Download Speed is too good.
They use Samsung SSD for OS And Seagate Barracuda Sata3 Disk for storage which has great Read Write Speed.
For that Seagate Barracuda Rar Unrar Speed also good.
Overall 10 Gbps Rdp is Awesome.

Thanks for your kind review, we hope to make your experience better each day. Your feedback is valuable to us in improving the services.

I can't wait for your encoding rdp plans! :))

Nice, we will notify you once in stock.

server is good :dan:

Thanks for the kind review :)

Dear Members,

Very very limited slots left on 10Gbps RDP now, book your slot ASAP.

I am Getting very slow speed. Even i am unable to open any application. it takes lots of time to load and sometimes it gives not responding error.

Kindly look into this matter please.

Rox,
Check ticket mate
and please fix speed issue and shift heavy users to other server
Thanks

I have responded to your ticket with all details you have requested, kindly check and respond back via ticket if there is further support required.

Upload speed is very slow

please fix

Hello, ticket # for your issue please? I do not see any open ticket with speed issues?

I am Getting very slow speed. Even i am unable to open any application. it takes lots of time to load and sometimes it gives not responding error.

Kindly look into this matter please.

Ticket # please?

JFYI on speeds - https://image.prntscr.com/image/eHpnX1lbSRqrjItyioWVew.png

Hello Dear users i m just a normal user of wj i would like to suggest you please stay with this service because what i saw in this service this service for long term if you are looking for long term service you may use this service . in every rdp service we face many kind of issues but thats not mean service is not good i checked many replies i m not happy with that.
the best part of coinrdp a perfect name a perfect design a perfect staff team when it comes to server ya i understand all feel bed when they see down time or something else but we all should coperate and encourage hope you understand
if you talk about me i really like coinrdp my friends said to me coinrdp is best :)

Thank you all users and staff of CoinRdp

Best Regards MrP

Last edited:
Encoding

What's the difference between [FONT=&amp]Encoding Access & [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Encoding Allowed[/FONT][FONT=&amp]? Also, I would like to know what are the max users on the encoding plans? Thank you![/FONT]:P

What's the difference between [FONT=&amp]Encoding Access & [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Encoding Allowed[/FONT][FONT=&amp]? Also, I would like to know what are the max users on the encoding plans? Thank you![/FONT]:P

Hi moosey,

Where did you see those two words? You must have got confused with Admin Access & Encoding Allowed.

For encoding plans - max users would be 10.

Back