Premium CoinRDP.com - 2 x Intel E5620 / E5-2650, 64GB RAM, Regular, Encoding, 2 & 10Gbps (NL)

Rox

Vice Administrator
Got 10Gbps Rdp from CoinRDP Today.Its Awesome.
CPU Is great.
Upload And Download Speed is too good.
They use Samsung SSD for OS And Seagate Barracuda Sata3 Disk for storage which has great Read Write Speed.
For that Seagate Barracuda Rar Unrar Speed also good.
Overall 10 Gbps Rdp is Awesome.
Thanks for your kind review, we hope to make your experience better each day. Your feedback is valuable to us in improving the services.

I can't wait for your encoding rdp plans! :))
Nice, we will notify you once in stock.

server is good :dan:
Thanks for the kind review :)

Dear Members,

Very very limited slots left on 10Gbps RDP now, book your slot ASAP.

Emperor2011

I am Getting very slow speed. Even i am unable to open any application. it takes lots of time to load and sometimes it gives not responding error.

Kindly look into this matter please.

Rox

Vice Administrator
Rox,
Check ticket mate
and please fix speed issue and shift heavy users to other server
Thanks
I have responded to your ticket with all details you have requested, kindly check and respond back via ticket if there is further support required.

Upload speed is very slow

please fix
Hello, ticket # for your issue please? I do not see any open ticket with speed issues?

I am Getting very slow speed. Even i am unable to open any application. it takes lots of time to load and sometimes it gives not responding error.

Kindly look into this matter please.
Ticket # please?

JFYI on speeds - https://image.prntscr.com/image/eHpnX1lbSRqrjItyioWVew.png

Rox

Vice Administrator
Thanks! We will support you via ticket - note that this is a Sales thread, do not expect us to provide support here.

shehbaz

please check it
winrar compression speed is too much slow everytime
i am using in store mode

MrPerfect

Hello Dear users i m just a normal user of wj i would like to suggest you please stay with this service because what i saw in this service this service for long term if you are looking for long term service you may use this service . in every rdp service we face many kind of issues but thats not mean service is not good i checked many replies i m not happy with that.
the best part of coinrdp a perfect name a perfect design a perfect staff team when it comes to server ya i understand all feel bed when they see down time or something else but we all should coperate and encourage hope you understand
if you talk about me i really like coinrdp my friends said to me coinrdp is best :)

Thank you all users and staff of CoinRdp

Best Regards MrP

Last edited:

moosey

Encoding

What's the difference between [FONT=&amp]Encoding Access & [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Encoding Allowed[/FONT][FONT=&amp]? Also, I would like to know what are the max users on the encoding plans? Thank you![/FONT]:P

Rox

Vice Administrator
What's the difference between [FONT=&amp]Encoding Access & [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Encoding Allowed[/FONT][FONT=&amp]? Also, I would like to know what are the max users on the encoding plans? Thank you![/FONT]:P
Hi moosey,

Where did you see those two words? You must have got confused with Admin Access & Encoding Allowed.

For encoding plans - max users would be 10.

Top Bottom