Rox

Hello WJ! I am presenting to you CoinRDP! Accept the future of RDP and Digital Payments by using our services today!

Just visit Buy Netherlands 10Gbps RDP Online to order your 10Gbps slot ASAP!

About Us:

What is CoinRDP?
CoinRDP aims to provide super-fast, high quality RDP servers to its customers.

What do you mean by super-fast?
Well, all our RDP servers come with a minimum connection speed of 2Gbps and 64 GB DDR3 RAM along with Windows 2016 in order to give you a high quality, secured and super-fast environment to work on.

Do you accept any other Payment Methods?
We accept PayPal, WebMoney, PayTM, UPI, PerfectMoney, Skrill & Indian Bank Transfer.

Our RDP Plans:

Some key specs of 10Gbps RDP:

Intel 2 x E5-2650 (2x2.20 GHz - 16 Cores / 32 Threads)
Samsung Evo 850 Series 240 GB SSD for OS & Temporary Download
64 GB DDR3 RAM
Private SATA3 Hard Disk Space (depends on your RDP plan)
Windows Server 2016
Minimum Users - Max 15 to avoid overload of server
High Speed 10Gbps Full Duplex Connection
Skype & E-mail Support
Multiple payment methods accepted - PayPal, WebMoney, Skrill, PerfectMoney, PayTM, Indian Bank Transfer, and UPI

Just visit Buy Netherlands 10Gbps RDP Online to order your slot ASAP! Price starts from 20 USD per month for 200 GB space!

Netherlands 2Gbps Regular RDP - Encoding Not Allowed, No Admin Access

Netherlands 10Gbps High Speed RDP - Windows Server 2016, 240 GB Samsung Evo 850 Series SSD, 64 GB DDR3 RAM

Thekisy.png

Netherlands 2Gbps Encoding RDP: Buy Here

iRHKFYX.png

Some Features:

• Minimum 2Gbps Speed
  • Minimum 64 GB RAM
  • Increased Storage Space
  • Secure Environment - Windows 2016 with Anti-Malware and Anti-Virus Software
  • Lots of Pre-Installed Applications
  • Ability to Request Application Installs
  • Affordable Prices
  • 24 / 7 E-mail Support via Tickets
  • Resource Intensive Activities not allowed on Regular Servers
  • Over 6 ways of paying for your service

Not Allowed - Mining, Cracking, Carding, Downloading from Public Torrent Trackers, Child P*rn, Spamming, DDoS and any other server / network abuse activities. Check with us if you are unsure about the activity before buying since we do not provide refunds.

382 comments
Welcome back to RDP business @Rox, just a question, do you offer now or in a future plans with SSD disk? Thanks and good luck!

Last edited:
Thanks buddy. We do plan to add SSD in Encoding server, depends on customer demand.

I have now responded to your ticket, delay reason mentioned in the ticket. Apologies for it.

Launch Offer:

Buy for 1st Month and Get 2nd Month Absolutely Free! No coupon code required, just order the service and pay your invoice. Your next invoice will be on us.

First Five Customer Only, Hurry Up!

Well this is true online future. We can secure our privacy which is our right and keep away these traditional processors ( any cc ) who keep block/hold our own money in the name of security.

Good move Rox,
And if anybody need more help, most welcome to join me over PM / Skype .

As of now my experience with Rox has always been pleasant. Its always a pleasure to work with him and use his services. He has been in the business since ages and has been known to provide the best RDP experience all together.

REVIEW CoinRDP - Elizabeth Swan 400GB

System

kfbBbiQ.jpg

6388123830.png

Download Test (10GB)

mpyPDnY.jpg

UPLOAD TEST (ZOOM UPLOADER/MEGASYNC)

riClibI.jpg

bOJwh9I.jpg

RAR/UNRAR "STORE MODE" (10GB)

AvYhunZ.jpg
79AehWz.jpg

Torrent Download (Deluge)

X7dIkNs.jpg

Thanks for sharing your review of the RDP it helps others know how our servers are :)

Due to huge demand, we have now started accepting PayPal, Payza, WebMoney, PayTM, Indian Bank Transfer, UPI, PerfectMoney and Skrill as well.

We now accept a total of 6+ payment methods, hurry up!

Thanks for sharing your review of the RDP it helps others know how our servers are :)

Due to huge demand, we have now started accepting PayPal, Payza, WebMoney, PayTM, Indian Bank Transfer, UPI, PerfectMoney and Skrill as well.

First of all it was good without all others payment options,

they are lucky they got many payment options, now yes its amazing to have a supper all kind of payment options, very good work i really like it and thats good for your work also.
I said many times your name is very impressive very nice very cool very easy for users they can use easily thats what best for every domain .
Your service is awesome i already seen, i suggest to users, Must use CoinRDP because they are better and faster..

Best of luck .

This has been my first week with Rox as a customer and I am delighted with what I have got. Server can handle the compression of huge files on the fly along with a great Dowload and Upload speeds and who can ignore the quick customer support he provides to his customers all together you can a great deal from a good company by a experienced provider

"Out of Stock

We are currently out of stock on this item so orders for it have been suspended until more stock is available. For further information, please contact us"

This is what i getting when ever i would like to order. Could i have encoding server ? Are you out of stock !?:heiligenschein:

"Out of Stock

We are currently out of stock on this item so orders for it have been suspended until more stock is available. For further information, please contact us"

This is what i getting when ever i would like to order. Could i have encoding server ? Are you out of stock !?:heiligenschein:

Hi, what product are you trying to order?

Rox:- check ticket
Thank you

Replied

Back