hmm ok hope you get my explanation..
Option 1: in my site home page the embed code isn't appearing, but if you click or you're inside the post. the embed code is showing fine..
I want the embed code that will show in homepage too..
HOMEPAGE:
[slide]http://www.imgcafe.com/view/uploads/streammtm.jpg[/slide]
INSIDE POST:
[slide]http://www.imgcafe.com/view/uploads/britney20s.jpg[/slide]
Option 2: (If Option 1 not possible)
If option 1 is not possible then what we can do only is take out the BLANKSPACE in Homepage and shows only the TITLEBAR and RATINGS/VIEWS Bar.
Basically changing the box's height.
[slide]http://www.imgcafe.com/view/uploads/streamziz.jpg[/slide]
Please check the site personally:
http://stream-mp3.com
I am willing to pay to someone who can do either Option 1 or Option 2.
Hoping for someone who can help me.
Thank you.
Option 1: in my site home page the embed code isn't appearing, but if you click or you're inside the post. the embed code is showing fine..
I want the embed code that will show in homepage too..
HOMEPAGE:
[slide]http://www.imgcafe.com/view/uploads/streammtm.jpg[/slide]
INSIDE POST:
[slide]http://www.imgcafe.com/view/uploads/britney20s.jpg[/slide]
Option 2: (If Option 1 not possible)
If option 1 is not possible then what we can do only is take out the BLANKSPACE in Homepage and shows only the TITLEBAR and RATINGS/VIEWS Bar.
Basically changing the box's height.
[slide]http://www.imgcafe.com/view/uploads/streamziz.jpg[/slide]
Please check the site personally:
http://stream-mp3.com
I am willing to pay to someone who can do either Option 1 or Option 2.
Hoping for someone who can help me.
Thank you.