Status
Not open for further replies.
They Should Work More at The Snipers , At COD MV2 Snipers = EPiC. BlacK OPS` Sucks.

and the look of them GamePlay Looks So OLD ,but the start where the TV Comes Out " Single Player-Multi , SUCKS ALOT.

how can anyone say such a great game like Modern Warfare 2 a crap huh X-(X-(X-(...its one of the best game

in comparison to cod4, it is crap. Cod4 was the best in the series and is what really gave the series a name on the gaming market. Most didn't even start playing it until 3-4 months after it came out.

Strange thing happened to me on PS3 s&d earlier, I was owning then the host left and after the migration everyones score was set back to 0. So I lost all the XP from that game :(. Was pissed off :@.

And yeah DeL, cod4 was definitely the best game. I still played it even after w@w and mw2 release.

I don't know if everyone else has this problem but I cannot play with my friends in a party. If were lucky we will find a match every 10-15 MINUETS. If I go play by myself I have no problem getting into a game. Also if we are playing in a game and the other team starts to leave no one new will join. I've played close to 100 matches and no one has ever joined a game I was playing.

Other than that I think so far it's a great game. It doesn't compare to COD4(best of the series).

MW3 is NOT going to be anything near MW2, nor black ops, so don't get your hopes up. MW3 is being developed by Sledgehammer Games, a new company formed by two former EA Games employees. It has been classed as an "action-adventure" game, definately quite different from the current Call of Duty franchise.

you kidding me 0.0?

btw cod4 is the better game out there, and cod2 is about alomost its level , but the guns are shit , the only thing i like in black cocks is the customization.

Yea nightcast I am having the same issue and its rather annoying. The whole server lag is getting better though :D

Also for people who don't know yet, hit the trigger buttons at the main screen. You can get out of the chair. Then go to the computer and type DOA, the PC will unlock Dead Ops Mode, you can later access it on the main menu screen via Zombie. Dead Ops is a retro top down game, you play it using your dual stick shooter, it even has Co-op Mode! You can unlock further achievements/trophies when playing the mode.“Can we type anything else?” I will give you another one, Typing ZORK will unlock the text based adventure game.

MW2 is far better.

MW2 blows donkeys

COD4 FTW :|:|:|

ss_call_of_duty_4_240x320_00.jpg

Well I am considering stop playing. Boosters, hacks, lag really ruined the game. If I get on and I am lucky at 500,000 playing it's ok otherwise it's crap. I'm near pres 5 hmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back