CloudZilla.to - File/Video/MP3 File Host | PPS 60% | PPD / PPV / PPP | Daily Payments

Status
Not open for further replies.
cloudzilla always pay to the users :) sometime I got money 5 mins. after requested and sometimes 1 week after I made requeste but always pay it is my fav. host :)

Yes he always pays, and it's a very trustable guy, but you need to fix the PPD, because it's counting the group B like group C, you told me you will fix it, but until now is the same, more than 2 months with the same problem.

hello
yes they was pay but now the affiliate are not fixed,delay to payments.
this is reality and we wait the payment not stories
PLEASE FIX THE PROBLEMS AND PAY!!!!

Last edited:
Back to not use until you pay and if for the 20th of this month will not pay or says something satisfying, Eliminare CloudZilla all my files.

My payment is still pending, and the stats are moving like the shit, when you will fix all this problems ????, i think this file host is starting to scamming :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

I am continuing to use cloudzilla,
and still has not solved the problem of payments pending
other than that from February 2 accumulated other gains that do not know if you manage to recover, I for now blocking all uploads and inform my users that cloudzilla when no longer be used, pending clarification of the situation created

02/02/2015 $ 51.38 Processing ....
Current Earnings: $ 194,019
I do not know if I can recover them !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back