CloudZilla.to - File/Video/MP3 File Host | PPS 60% | PPD / PPV / PPP | Daily Payments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now all users, Free/Premium have Unlimited storage.

Regards,

CloudZilla

wow you really have unlimited storage

premium please: hdmaniac2009

Thank you!

Account upgraded.

Check our new PPD rates on first post.

Regards,

CloudZilla

Dear Users,

check our new PPD rates on first post.

Regards,

CloudZilla

Last edited:
Hi

He told us that the files will be cancelled after 60 days, right? What about this files? And like this are a lot.

ext_mp4.png
the.vampire.diaries.s01e04.hdtv.xvid-fqm.mp4
0 KB | 0:41:52 | 219 Downloads
Uploaded May 14th, 2014 at 08:59
File was removed due to being inactive

ext_mp4.png
the sopranos - 102 - 46 long.mp

0 KB | 0:47:44 | 259 Downloads
Uploaded May 14th, 2014 at 10:16File was removed due to being inactive

Hi
I'm a new user of Cloudzilla, registered just a few days ago and just want to share some ideas which will do improve life of me and many other users as well, so admin please add some functions to Your site so we could:
1) copy files,
2) view custom amount of files in folder (ex. 50,100,200,500),
3) view name of the file in exported links

Cheers :)

Please Pay My Payments with WebMoney or PerfectMoney if it is possible. I can't use Your site because of this problem.

Thank You.

Hi
I'm a new user of Cloudzilla, registered just a few days ago and just want to share some ideas which will do improve life of me and many other users as well, so admin please add some functions to Your site so we could:
1) copy files,
2) view custom amount of files in folder (ex. 50,100,200,500),
3) view name of the file in exported links

Cheers :)

We will evaluate your ideas and if possible implement.

paymen proces premium visa

Error: Result code missing

We are experiencing some problems with our payment gateway, it will be resolved soon.

Please Pay My Payments with WebMoney or PerfectMoney if it is possible. I can't use Your site because of this problem.

Thank You.

We are working to add more payment methods.

Last edited:
the files in the folder are divided into page, you can set only 1 page? because of this not jdownloader capture all the links, but the links on the first page.

free user speed is still unlimited or capped ?

From my personal view i think its still uncaped because i can achieve 400kB/s during off-peak hours, but i think this server is becoming popular because during morning/afternoon its hard to sustain 250kB/s.

Anyway still good download speed, a lot of people like this host due to easily way to start the download process.
Keep it up Cloudzilla!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back