CloudZilla.to - File/Video/MP3 File Host | PPS 60% | PPD / PPV / PPP | Daily Payments

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 day no upload.New uploads temporarily disabled! Sorry for the inconvenience. Please try again later.What happen ? Bug or server bug?

We Like Cloudzilla.Best 3 way mixed program.Play,view,download.Please fixed.

We are sorry but there was a problem with some of our convert servers. We have fixed the problem now, and you can send the files again to be converted. Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for reporting the problem.

He answer me on email, and told me he will fix the issue with PPD this week.

2em1yk7.jpg

I hope he fulfill his promise......

He answer me on email, and told me he will fix the issue with PPD this week.

2em1yk7.jpg

I hope he fulfill his promise......

When you will fix the stats, 2 months with the same problem, my downloads have decreased more than 80 %, you told me you will fix it this week, but today is thursday and is still not fixed.....

Last edited:
I still waiting for the fix of the stats, but is nearly the end of this week, and he doesn't solve anything. Please fix the counting, day a day my downloads are going down, and you are counting all the countries of the group B like C. Two months with the same problem, and you doesn't appear, the support is died. :cursing::cursing::cursing:

You are losing a ton of views to other hosters with extremely long conversion times. Bring back direct links for mp4 files. Even if you convert them, do it in the background like other hosters, and have the original available for streaming while that is being done. You're not only losing views by being late, you're also losing people to those other hosters you compete with on streaming sites. They may have liked cloudzilla, but when they can't find links right away when tv show/movie is out, they move on to other hosters, and often never come back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back