CloudZilla.to - File/Video/MP3 File Host | PPS 60% | PPD / PPV / PPP | Daily Payments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes have problem with upload. 3 last times i upload only once worked.
Yday evening problem, today morning work, this evening again problem.

Why when i go to check the affiliate menu appears to me file not found.

file_not.png

I have the same issue with stats, the stats are moving like a turtle, and the affiliate menu have disappeared, i cannot view the table of countries, etc, WTF, i'm losing many downloads and the admin doesn't solve the problems :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

The issue with stats is still not fixed, my downloads have decreased completely, more than 70 %, please fix it, thanks.

Last edited:
what is going on with this host, in the mayority of the servers the downloads doesn't start, the download speed is very slowly, the counting of the downloads is not working correctly, he have changed the table of countries, because of that you cannot view the table of countries, etc, this host is dying, 0 SUPPPORT, i hope he solve all of this issues or nobody will use it :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

SPAIN IS NOT IN TIER B YOU HAVE CHANGED IT , WHY YOU LIE ME ????, CHECK THE DIFFERENCE FROM THE 7 OF JANUARY.

error.png

He is a very honest person, but if you look the screenshot it's obvious it's not normal, is counting like 5 dls per 1000 downloads for Spain, not 15 dls per 1000 downloads like before, i hope you understand and fix this, thanks, but until now is the same SHIT.

Until now it's still counting like Spain on tier C, put it like before !

You don't answer because you changed the table of countries, YOU ARE COUNTING 5 DLS PER 1000 DOWNLOADS FOR SPAIN NOT 15 DLS PER 1000 DOWNLOADS.

I have the same issue with stats, this host is dying, WTF, he is cheating with the counting, and the table of countries has disappeared and he doesn't solve anything now for example, with 1500 downloads i generate 6 dls, but before was generating 21 dls.... this guy starting to cheating :cursing::cursing::cursing:

Upload not work, nice waste time load over 500mb and then see it removed from files instantly. (
Also earning dropped to half where was. Just bring the good old days, when neither these problems exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back