cloudZer.net - PPD (up to 40 EUR) & PPS (75% Initial sale / 65% rebill)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Dear Customer,

unfortunately Cloudzer.net will be discontinued on February 17, 2014.

It is most important to us, that this does not cause any inconveniences for you and therefore
we would like to inform you about the disconnection with a months notice and provide you for
the rest of the contract-time - and furthermore - with a strong alternative offer for free.

We have purchased a coupon code from a similar provider (uploaded.net) and make it available to
you with this e-mail. You will be able to redeem the coupon code within 1 year. The coupon is
of the same value and duration as that of Cloudzer.net. We hope this makes the transition
easier.

To redeem your coupon simply click on the following link: uploaded.net - Redeem Coupon

Your Coupon Code: ********

We would like to thank you for your loyalty and wish you all the best.

Your Cloudzer Team."

We have purchased a coupon code from a similar provider (uploaded.net) and make it available to
you with this e-mail.

Children of fucking liars and swindlers.
Thieves = Uploaded.net & Cloudzer.

Raging!!
Getting paid these bastards.

"Dear Customer,

unfortunately Cloudzer.net will be discontinued on February 17, 2014.

It is most important to us, that this does not cause any inconveniences for you and therefore
we would like to inform you about the disconnection with a months notice and provide you for
the rest of the contract-time - and furthermore - with a strong alternative offer for free.

you with this e-mail. You will be able to redeem the coupon code within 1 year. The coupon is
of the same value and duration as that of Cloudzer.net. We hope this makes the transition
easier.

To redeem your coupon simply click on the following link: uploaded.net - Redeem Coupon

Your Coupon Code: ********

We would like to thank you for your loyalty and wish you all the best.

Your Cloudzer Team."

Where the information about payments??

They NEVER EVER talk about our payouts, they always ignored this question when there was support here, and they never answer to, it clearly when we send to support.
They are giving premium members coupons for a premium on Uploaded, but the ones who made the sales possible, the uploaders, are being completely ignored, I mean what's a filehoster if there are no files to download from it ? and who will upload and spread the links for the filehoster ?? But the uploaders are always the least of their preoccupation.
I really regret joining Cloudzer, I lost so many time wasted with them and now they reward us by ignoring us completely.

[SLIDE]http://zupimages.net/up/14/04/kvj5.jpg[/SLIDE]

[SLIDE]http://zupimages.net/up/14/04/ut8a.jpg[/SLIDE]

We wasted our time with this dishonest website :facepalm:

They will not pay you :) This was a fucking host and they rob only money. But what will be with Uploaded ? they are have the same owner. Cyando :(

We were fools to use cloudzer, it's a very hard lesson this time for me, never lost such a huge amount.

PS: Some germn said that he called cloudzer support and they assured him they will pay all amounts including open, checked and on balace in one time.
Part of me doubts it, but another part of me wishes it's true.

Last edited:
DAMN!
We thought we will earn same like we earn from UPLOADED.
We were damn fools.
I used only for 1 month so I have some 300 EUROS in account and I feel not so good.

Anyway, I just login to my account and see this.
CLOUDZER is shutting down on 17th Feb for forever?

Untitled_1_copy.jpg

@hullapulla
buddy, yep they're closing.

and don't waste you time in checking them daily, choose others and move on, we can earn big, they're not ready to hear any

but still don't know abut uploaded.net, which is sold to new owner but still managed by cyando :(

@hullapulla
buddy, yep they're closing.

and don't waste you time in checking them daily, choose others and move on, we can earn big, they're not ready to hear any

but still don't know abut uploaded.net, which is sold to new owner but still managed by cyando :(

No no, I just opened clz today after months. Everyone complaining about how they got cheated by clz so I assured myself that I will not get any money from them and moved months ago.

They have only bank transfer so I will not even get money even they are willing to pay coz Bank Transfer work in some set of countries and India is not enlisted in that group.

Thank god, they are closing.
Scammers. :cursing:

PS: What does mean by micro file host? You have in your signature (Sorry for noob question :-=)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back