cloudZer.net - PPD (up to 40 EUR) & PPS (75% Initial sale / 65% rebill)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope they will do like Wupload and pay the remaining balances, as it's their choice and they are giving us a month ahead notice which is a sign of good faith, they could have just closed down and ran away without any warning like what Filesonic and Fileserve did.

I hope they will do like Wupload and pay the remaining balances, as it's their choice and they are giving us a month ahead notice which is a sign of good faith, they could have just closed down and ran away without any warning like what Filesonic and Fileserve did.

You are right !! this is my opinion too...

Very good this fucking Host go away. With them it was only waste time and nothing more :)
Many User gone away and now they will be also away :) Bye Bye Cloudzer :)

it was the time.........RIP

probably as they wrote "remaining balances won't be affected".

Last edited:
today , CLZ note that " The affiliate program will be discontinued with January, 1st 2014.
Remaining balances won't be affected. "

The meaning's CLZ's aff will stop on 1st, 2014 ?

They had a good service, but payout delays made many uploaders angry and they left, also in order to keep the money coming we had to use it with another filehost (also due to payout delays), so it never had any exclusivities or content that will make a user buy a premium.

2013-10-131.275,00 €bankchecked

But i've actually been waiting for these money for a lot longer since they put my first two requests back in the balance (with no reason) and i had to withdraw again.

2013-10-131.275,00 €bank
checked

But i've actually been waiting for these money for a lot longer since they put my first two requests back in the balance (with no reason) and i had to withdraw again.

Are you sure about your banking information ?? Does your bank have special characters in their name (they don't process with letters like é, è, ç or those german characters that lokks like a b) ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back