cloudZer.net - PPD (up to 40 EUR) & PPS (75% Initial sale / 65% rebill)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not Joke :D

lwinz.jpg

Steph, I give you a tip: Look at your competitors Rapidgator, warn payment every week 100% legal, 100% recommended!

j55iicycsd0sgrzconc2.jpg

Cloudzer? You do not you say anything, something tramais to escape with the money.
Scammers PAY NOW!

v7hpjscde7lmyvawpqr7.jpg

*************************************CLOUZER SCAM************************

Hello!
Every night at 4 in the morning (GMT +1 Time) I see that statistics freeze 3 to 4 hours
Is there a problem?

PS Please fix this, we lose money if we freeze the statistics.

Last edited:
and I'm still waiting for my payment via bank transfer ....+200 days...

thump_8479637scam.jpg

WTF_logo_white_2.jpg

Steph, I give you a tip: Look at your competitors Rapidgator, warn payment every week 100% legal, 100% recommended!

j55iicycsd0sgrzconc2.jpg

Cloudzer? You do not you say anything, something tramais to escape with the money.
Scammers PAY NOW!

v7hpjscde7lmyvawpqr7.jpg

*************************************CLOUZER SCAM************************

oh you're back? :)

Again i'am able to offer you to take a look into your matter, and again i need to ask for your account id in this case. And also again your reply will be "i don't trust you" so, i just speed it up on this point. Don't ask for support if you're not able to offer me support relevant informations. Also as you can see a lot of people posted that they got paid. Don't shout "Scam" and claim in this thread if you don't let me SOLVE your problem, simple as it is.

And just a information for you, i taked a look into our payout log. The latest open payout is currently "2013-05-23", so you are faking the screenshot or there is an relevant technical issue with your account which only can be solved if you let me solve it.

so here's my tip for you: If you want support, be able to tell me support relevant informations.

Last edited:
i can't request a payment. TranferBank click to request is nothing. Use Gift card is get reason not enough when my acount have +50E. What the fuck????????? Give me a reason?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back