Status
Not open for further replies.
We apologize, but unfortunately payza and webmoney are not available yet as payout methods.

As payout methods we offer:

* Amazon-voucher's (amazon.de)
* Banktransfer (possible to all SEPA-countries)

:facepalm:

Last post here. February already started and so the cloudzer deadline i have. All files deleted.

If they improve service overall and counter (over 350mb) might return someday sometime.........bad is they had chances to succeed due to nice design if they had fixed all 2-months bugs (from dec 2012 from their beginning) With auto-bot answers from support nothing will get improved. There are also not many payout options currently which is another reason.

Last edited:
hi everybody,

3 or 4 days ago I realized that cloudzer didn´t count my files above 170 Mb. 3 days ago I send them a ticket and I didn´t recieve any answer, but today I have downloaded four of my big files via real-debrid and they were counted. Have they solved the problem? Are they counting all your downloads or it is just by me because I send them a ticket? Thanks in advance

face it guys they are just juggling us with robotic replies and change in payment option every month , no 1 have ever got paid , leave them !

This is strange... All files ver 200 mb doesnt cont as downloaded file... When i look on them all hasnt been download only 0 time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back