CloudVidz.Net - New Affiliate System up to 60% Revenue Share

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoom has still not added us you can request it via ther forum

in the next day we will try to add a verry good File Manager who support Flash Uploading also you can add up to 50 files in one time like FTP

It will be for every one

@merhovon

I have just checked your account , You are already on the Affiliate Groupe so you can start uploading
Access to the stats will be send when you have generated some views=earnings

Regards

Hi ,

Access to the stats will be provided only for users who are interested to work with us , that mean If you start uploading and get some Views you will receive the access if not you will not receive it .

The Website is always Extremly fast check it by yourself : http://tools.pingdom.com/fpt/#!/ytofA5xAH/cloudvidz.net
taked 1.77 Sec to load the whol page

All Payments has been sent out

Last edited:
@GEDHARA
This feature will be not added now maybe soon

@Depaq

Account Confirmed , The website should load faster now

Regards

Thanks.

I also see that there is an embed option. Is there a chance for ever getting paid for embed views? This could be my perfect host if we did...

Hmm.. one file at a time? This is going to take a long time.... Darn my slow upload speeds...

Last edited:
@Colamix

Daily traffic is how much Views or Downloads you can get everyday for exemple 1000 Views or more

@Depaq
Im sorry but we didn't pay for embedded as we never show any ads on embedded videos

No problem. Instead, can I get an explanation of what popularity and activity points are and if they are used for anything?

that is just a profile page nothing else , it can show you your visitors and us how much active you are .
you will receive a personal static page after some views in your account also minimum 100 views

Alright so the first video I uploaded was in .mp4 format, and I'm assuming it got converted to .FLV? Whatever it got converted to, it took a high quality video and turned it into complete garbage.

So I converted that same video into .FLV and uploaded it again. I didn't change any video settings but this time the video uploaded with high quality. (Is the HD letters at the bottom of the player supposed to be greyed out all the time?)

Is there any suggested uploading guidelines to help with quality issues? Uploading .FLV seems to be a good solution, but it will be time consuming to go through and convert all my stuff to that before uploading it.

@Depaq

All Videos formats will be converted to .FLV ink MP4 Formats
If you upload a FLV Video it will be automaticly available without converting

About the HD botton in the Video Player :

Our system will normaly convert all videos twice to 2 Formats

- one time to FLV normal Quality
- and one time to MP4 (HD) High Quality

But actually we have disabled HD Converting so all videos will be converted just to normal Quality "FLV" because the HD Encoding take alot of Server Ressources & CPU.

We will reactivate it after we get some more servers :)

Regards

Alright. But does that mean any previously uploaded videos would have to be uploaded again to be converted to HD?

Two more new questions:

Would it be possible to add a sorting option similar to folders so that we could group our content by categories in our uploaded content areas? This is a feature I'm going to be sad about not having with all the anime shows and 3D animations I'll have for uploading. I don't like jumbled messes. :wacko:

People seem to be able to view what I have set to private even though a link had never been posted anywhere to it. Is this option only meant to keep the selected videos from appearing in website searches?

@Depaq
Hi
Yes after we have Enabled the HD support all previously uploaded videos would have to be uploaded again because after a video has been successfully converted the Original file will be deleted automaticly from the server .

a sorting option is verry good we will try to add it in the next days :)
as alternative you can use the search function for exemple you uploaded all videos will the names

My Trailer 1
My Trailer 2
My Trailer 3
My Trailer 4
My Trailer 5
My Trailer 6

You can write in the seach function "My Trailer" you will see all videos inc the 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 -5 & 6

About Private videos no one will be able to view it only users who are follow you or are marked as your friends otherwise they will see this message :

Video Name
This is a private video. You must be friends with "User" to view it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back