CloudVidz.Net - New Affiliate System up to 60% Revenue Share

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm over the 400 view mark as well.

Anyway, it really does not appear as if the private setting is working. I have one set to private and yet the view count continues to increase.. it is over 40 now. In this case it isn't really a big deal because it was a video that got its quality butchered when it was converted. I only set it to private just to keep it off my public list...

I'm over the 400 view mark as well.

Anyway, it really does not appear as if the private setting is working. I have one set to private and yet the view count continues to increase.. it is over 40 now. In this case it isn't really a big deal because it was a video that got its quality butchered when it was converted. I only set it to private just to keep it off my public list...

From what i have seen you still can get to the video (via tags, search, whatever), it just doesnt play. The counter counts that anyways.

I managed to create a video that only friends of anonymous could see, haha ;)

Edit: And for the peeing contest, 4200 views and counting ;)

@kamara44
Will be sent withing 1 Hour

@Depaq
Will be sent withing 1 Hour
And yes as ErnestGaskin said no one will be able to play or view your private video but when someone has found it via tags or something the counter will count it as a View :)

@ErnestGaskin

It's not 1,9 USD per 1k views , It's a little bit diffrent :)

It's depending on how much our advertisers pay for your traffic

for exemple
sometimes you can get with 1k up to 5$ , sometimes 1$ ! and if you have a lucky day you can get up to 10$ !

We have priority for traffic from DE,US,UK,CA thos are our top countries if you can get 1k traffic from thos countries you can reach between 2$-8$

Regards

@kamara44
@ErnestGaskin

It's not 1,9 USD per 1k views , It's a little bit diffrent :)

It's depending on how much our advertisers pay for your traffic

for exemple
sometimes you can get with 1k up to 5$ , sometimes 1$ ! and if you have a lucky day you can get up to 10$ !

We have priority for traffic from DE,US,UK,CA thos are our top countries if you can get 1k traffic from thos countries you can reach between 2$-8$

Regards

I understand that perfectly, and i do love it ;) I was merely providing with my experience.

And after all, i am with your service for 3 days, i am pretty sure i will streak better veins in the long runs ;)

55200 views and counting :whistling:

2rc1gue.gif

So, how is this supposed to work? Should I be expecting an e-mail/private message or do I get access to a stats tab? I still don't have anything.

Also, I think maybe you should reconsider the people who have been given VIP. A few of them that got it have not even uploaded anything yet!

You get an automated g-mail message telling you that mr. cloudvidz shared a file with you. That file will appear on your google drive and you can watch it in your activity tab. It gets updated once daily, at between 3 and 6 AM GMT.

As far as the VIP status goes, the way i understood it, few original handouts went as a promo, Up007 will watch our progress and is willing to promote to VIP, if he is pleased with your performance.

Meanwhile, i managed to use some of my rep around the place to get cloudvidz approved on some of the redirecting websites. Enjoy the free traffic addition!

Edit: Decided to start a pot on first WJ user that manages to run MarcoPolo off the top. Starting at 10 USD, feel free to join in ;)

Dear MarcoPolo, give us some kind of hint plz!

He is either very good at data analysis, or has his own website, where he can regulate his own traffic. Now, the latter is more likely, because with the former he would not have such spikes in video views (he has some with thousands of views and some barely nearing hundred).
The only tip on that comes from relatively hard, long-term work.

My tip would be get some of his traffic & copy his tags }:-)

Hi Guys ,

Im sorry I was the whol day away sunday is the only day in the week wich I didn't have alot of work to do :)
Well for "kamara44 & Depaq" I was not able to send the Informations yesterday I will send it right now

@kamara44
Nice traffic today respect for that ;)
but as ErnestGaskin has said it will easily cause you & us directly a ban from some websites

@ErnestGaskin
Don't worry it was just a 10 min downtime "server reboot" :)

Well guys it Christmas so a new promo will be launched !

Starting from 24 Dec - 27 Dec

Users who have over 2000 Views daily will get 70% of revenue !!
Users who are able to get 50% more than ther daily traffic will get a life time VIP Status!
Users with over 10.000 Daily ( from 24 to 27 ) will get at the end of the month 25$ Extra from us

Actually we need to offer more promos but we didn't have any ideas , if someone has a idea what we could offer please PM at me ;)

Edit:@kamara44
MarcoPolo had today alittle more traffic than you

You have : 7,481
MarcoPolo : 9,024

Happy Earnings for every one!
Regards

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back