CloudVidz.Net - Earn up to 40$ Per 10k & 40% PPS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, me too facing the same error message.

We're sorry, there are no servers available for upload at the moment.
Refresh this page in some minutes.

Payment Delay : Dear Uploaders actually we are facing some technical troubles with our Bank All Pending Payments will be paid out next Monday
What is my duty?

I was asked Monday the week before

Why
?

Hi Guys ,

Sorry for the late ,

Well as montioned in CloudVidz we have actually some troubles with our Bank Account , PayPal has blocked our Bank account we can't transfer Money to PayPal to pay for Uploaders or Users with PayPal ,

We have switched to another Bank and transferred all the funds from our old Bank Account to the New Bank account

Bank Transfers take normaly 3 - 7 Business Days , Monday we should have our funds back and we will be able to order new Servers and pay all pending payments.

Actually the Upload problem has been fixed .

Regards
Bryan

News!

Hi Guys ,

I'm happy to tell you that all Payments has been sent out now ! I'm realy sorry for the Payment delay but everyone know that we are TRUSTED!

The "No File Server Available" problem has been fixed and this error will not happend again .

Regards
Bryan

the same problem

We're sorry, there are no servers available for upload at the moment.
Refresh this page in some minutes.

Hi Guys ,

We are still awaiting for new servers in the next days , We have already oreded the Servers but it takes 1 - 3 Days ,
Once we got the 12TB Servers no one will have a upload problem anymore

Regards
Bryan

site

Hi Guys ,

We are still awaiting for new servers in the next days , We have already oreded the Servers but it takes 1 - 3 Days ,
Once we got the 12TB Servers no one will have a upload problem anymore

Regards
Bryan
thanks now work very good remote upload
so we wait more traffic

Last edited:
uploading problem i m using z-ooo-me uploader i have 1 gig server from USA all hosting uploading speed realy fast just only cloudviz.net slow please 1 more think admin of cloudviz.net after complete uploading file not found in account please check it and fix thax......:fly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back