CloudVidz.Net - Earn up to 40$ Per 10k & 40% PPS

Status
Not open for further replies.
@adrian92

We pay 40$ for all filesizes even if the Video has 10MB or 2.000MB it will make no difference .

@docto99

Please upgrade to premium for more space 7 Days will cost you only 1$ from your balance

You can upgrade using your balance here
http://cloudvidz.net/?op=request_money

Regards

Thanks for the payment.

Remote
Error: Max filesize limit exceeded! Filesize limit:

Last edited:
Hello ,

Yeah it since to be that Watchseries & Vidics blocked us , I have contacted them for the raison now waiting for answer.

Thank you for the info
Regards

Both watchseries and Vidics have banned your host due to use of wrong links by many dishonest users. Those dishonest users just giving wrong links to gain more profit.

I got information from watchseries support and knew all about those bad users who put wrong links to gain more profit.

Please take action and contact with them. (watchseries and Vidics)

Because that hosts are the best traffic source.

Thank.

Well , I received the answer from Watchseries today too
We got banned due "Spam" someone has spammed watchseries with alot of WRONG links

The user has been banned and hes earnings will be NOT PAID, Now waiting for Watchseries to accept us again

regards

Last edited:
Hello,

Can you change video url link ?

Because you have full file name with html.

Can you make it without html and file name ?

Thanks.

-------------------------------

Please contact WatchSeries, because Watchseries & Vidics are still blocked your domain.

Thanks.

Last edited:
@antthenait

Well , The users has been banned I contacted Watchseries again but still no reply , Maybe the admin was not online in the past days or something .

You can try to contact him too maybe you have more luck

@khaled2010

Thank you verry much for the comment We are happy if our Uploaders are happy ! and we try always to offer the best support , fast payment and the best Quality ! :)

Regards
Bryan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back