CloudNXT.net Beta - 90% PPS and 90% Rebill - Affiliate Based Cloud Host

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make ticket and gimme id

ALL THE PENDING PAYOUTS MORE THAN $200+ were sent with an additional sorry bonus of $15

$100+ Payments will be made same way with $10 additional in less than 12 hrs

hahaha Oh comeon we are not here kid you will tell and we will beleave. :facepalm:
even if you use big font size :P
no one got paid and just you are making story LOL
and you are telling you paid $15 bonus :O other side you not paying 10 $ cashout and here telling you paid bonous LOL ?

Bye Bye

so what about little bies..payments of $1..u wont pay us??

Little Bees of $1 :P will be paid after priority payments of $100+ have been completed

hahaha Oh comeon we are not here kid you will tell and we will beleave. :facepalm:
even if you use big font size :P
no one got paid and just you are making story LOL
and you are telling you paid $15 bonus :O other side you not paying 10 $ cashout and here telling you paid bonous LOL ?

Bye Bye

Your wish bro if it was allowed in WJ rule to post screenshot i would have filled 10 posts here trust me although i can email you.

Noone wants to take ur money its just that site went under some heavy managment changes and paypal issues occured

Those members that have been paid, will post themselves. We don't need to convince you nor anyone else to prove we paid a vast majority of our clients. You will receive your payment, be patient. Complaining won't help, it'll only delay the process.

30 pending,1 sale pending...2 days more and no upload...

No is serious host...

Payment 200$?

200.000 downloads,impossible...one probe...

This is really the stranges filehost I've ever seen:
- hawk (admin of WJ) was hired & is supporting this filehost
- then EnCiPh3r was banned
- some days later EnCiPh3r was unbanned again
- problems all over (including payout)

@EnCiPh3r you told 2 weeks ago that you would suprise me in a good way..... try again :)

Who is the boss/leader of this host? A student? rookie?

You are saying ALL THE PENDING PAYOUTS MORE THAN $200+ were sent with an additional sorry bonus of $15

But sorry to say that I didn't get my payment yet. Please check it out and reply soon.

username :- ronny

I got my 1st payment earlier and this my 2nd payment due from 16-5-12

You'd be stunned if you knew how many of our clients were earning $100+. If you can't earn above $100, that does not necessarily mean others can't.

I can not win more than 100 if sales do not count, if I win in other host that if the pay ...

you talk with Encipher for my sales and no reply...

me upload 5 gb file size,but no more...

You are saying ALL THE PENDING PAYOUTS MORE THAN $200+ were sent with an additional sorry bonus of $15

But sorry to say that I didn't get my payment yet. Please check it out and reply soon.

username :- ronny

I got my 1st payment earlier and this my 2nd payment due from 16-5-12
I can see its in double digit so basically by tomorrow :-?
I can not win more than 100 if sales do not count, if I win in other host that if the pay ...

you talk with Encipher for my sales and no reply...

me upload 5 gb file size,but no more...
I know i can see but i dont think i missed any of ur sales but as a token of good will since ur really implying marking u for a bonus
where is my difference amount???already submitted ticket hawk but still pending plz look into this
:-? PM me please
NO FTP upload ?

Sorry not yet

yes man sure 1 sale miss, my referall show 1 premium,my friend and no received this sale...

BTW if u can arrange payza account i can pay u there instantly

--------------------------------------

Guys we are only having issues with PP, Payza payments will be proccessed in 1 hr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back