CloudLix.Com - Semi Managed VPS, RAID10+SSD, TRIAL from 4.2 Euro( EU, US)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bump.gif

Are you running PHP website? Want it load blazing fast? Try our new template with Webmin + Nginx + HHVM!!! HHMV could give you up to six time performance. Nginx can handle huge amounts of requests at a time.
Order a server with us and get cutting edge performance with our new template. https://www.cloudlix.com/

I have a problem now.
My site is not working about 12 hours.
_http://hit.ua/site_stat_hour/53175

No information in acc.

Help me.

Last edited:
Dear Okaro,

unfortunately this forum isn’t our official support centre. So it’s a bit strange why you asking about it here, but not via our online help or ticket system. Anyway, since you want it to be public, the problem is in your Kloxo control panel. It is very insecure and have many bugs in it. Because of that or due to other things(we don’t really think that you could did this on purpose), someone got control on it and begin DOS attacks from your server. That’s why IP address of your server was blocked and your website is not available. Our suggestion is to reinstall your server to Webmin panel and don’t use Kloxo, since it’s not updated and has security wholes in it.

Unfortunately this forum isn’t our official e-mail. So it’s a bit strange why you blocked IP address of my server and did not inform me about this.
Also it’s a bit strange that a site still not works.

Why are pricing different on your site as compared to this thread?
Are there any new year discounts?

Last edited:
Hello Ruriko, yes we have some sales for now. Prices are not different from our website. It`s just marketing. If you would pay for 3 years for the 1st plan, price would be 4,2 Euro in month :)

Great Special OFFER for windows servers

2 x Core XEON
2 GB RAM DDR3
60 GB HDD RAID 10

Price 339 per YEAR (windows server2012 licence included)

We have offer for you, order our vps for 6 months, and get two months for free. Contact me by skype: audrius.cloudlix or come to our online chat on cloudlix.com

Last edited:
Hello, this month sale: order for 6 months and get 2 months for free. Contact me by skype audrius.cloudlix or ask about it on online chat.

super fast and friendly service desk.
my server is being set up now. so far OMG great service.

i will update later after get my site live.

Thank you for your time sir.

Been using for a week, so far so good. no downtime, very fast response. Recommended!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back