CloudCache.cc - 100% Pay Per Sale & Up to 15$/1000 Downloads

Status
Not open for further replies.
91 $ for a life time account? And you give 80% from this amount to the uploaders? Is it a joke? How do you want to pay for your servers etc if you really give away your lifetime accounts for only 15 $ nett? There are no rebills from your life time accounts possible and you have to provide a life time pemium speed service almost for free! There is only one possibility to do an offer like this! Earn fast,dont pay out and run away with the money or "sell" your project to an other owner! So much uploaders follow this thread! I cant believe! Are you all blind cash whores? Sorry,but I am a very old uploader and really have no other explanation for this!

This server is in maintenance mode. Refresh this page in some minutes.

when is that gonna end please ??

Normally server maintenance mode ends in few hours...

Like i said they count like they want to do.

If i used the affiliate program of CC i had a sale in my statistics.
2 minutes later is was lost and not visible anymore....

The sale might disappear if the buyer chargebacks it or open dispute in paypal...

till this moment they have been great in dealing with me and handling my issues and about what u said
well don't know about that what happened is at my first day of real work i got the first sale but wasn't counted in the balance tell a day or some good hours later yesterday on my local time today on the servers time i got the second and still not counted so i wait and ask like the first am gonna be having lots of sales and my community is a closed blog which i will probably know about each sale and rebill hope it's not as u say and wait for answer or for sale to count in my balance soon

The sale might disappear if the buyer chargebacks it or open dispute in paypal...

Can free users download multiple files at once?

No, free users can download only 1 file at a time...

Can't you add filenames to the download link?

We will think over it..

91 $ for a life time account? And you give 80% from this amount to the uploaders? Is it a joke? How do you want to pay for your servers etc if you really give away your lifetime accounts for only 15 $ nett? There are no rebills from your life time accounts possible and you have to provide a life time pemium speed service almost for free! There is only one possibility to do an offer like this! Earn fast,dont pay out and run away with the money or "sell" your project to an other owner! So much uploaders follow this thread! I cant believe! Are you all blind cash whores? Sorry,but I am a very old uploader and really have no other explanation for this!

You are only talking about lifetime premiums, what about monthly ?
Do you really thing people buys lifetime after all this megaupload scene ?
We can easily pay server bills only with 6 months, 1 year and 2 year sales...:(:(:(
We are not here to run away and we are not blind cash whores..!!:D:D:D

@ CloudCache.cc

i've signed up now as a new member
i read days before that you change new signed ones to affiliates
if so i would be very happy if you add and change me as a affiliate ppd,too
i've send you my username via Pm for take a look

@ CloudCache.cc

i've signed up now as a new member
i read days before that you change new signed ones to affiliates
if so i would be very happy if you add and change me as a affiliate ppd,too
i've send you my username via Pm for take a look

We never change anything for new users..!!
No PM from you...

the plan for 10 dollars per 1000 downloads downloads?

File size matter?

The plan is 15$/1000 and any country & any file with size more than 30MB will do...

C'mon i have been requesting to work on your upload speed. It still sux, no offence.

I realy want to try out cloud, but slow upload speed stops me from doing so.

Anyway.

why all are ignoring this? Strong point.

no body is ignoring anything he already answered him and as an old uploader i know people rarely buy lifetime accounts with new filehosts that's for starter secondly so what if all what he is saying is true we are getting payed weekly all my files are ready on another host they don'y pay what i lose one week earnings they lost every thing i continue on another one get payed tell it stops come on why all this investigations like we are dealing with state secrets here after the great fall down it's normal to change file hosts easily

PS: till now every thing is great with that host getting sales good counting good need to work on some site featers if they continue like that mayeb they will be the new filesonic (for me ) :)

15765315037a17de56bb5fb755a20f6b350aa5ae.png

nice

but if they are unregistered users download?

Then 1$/1000

C'mon i have been requesting to work on your upload speed. It still sux, no offence.

I realy want to try out cloud, but slow upload speed stops me from doing so.

Anyway.

The upload speed seems to be fine at present...

when a file is deleted due to dcma the earnings also disappear?

No, they stay there only...

premium if I am getting paid $ 15 for 1000 downloads?

Yes

pmed u snkr007 waiting answer

Replied...

Hi, will i get paid, if user buy premium through my affiliate link? (not from my files link)

Example : http://www.cloudcache.cc/free......html

No, thats for referral link and you get 10% from their earnings and not for the purchase of their premium...!!

why all are ignoring this? Strong point.

I have already replied his answer...

no body is ignoring anything he already answered him and as an old uploader i know people rarely buy lifetime accounts with new filehosts that's for starter secondly so what if all what he is saying is true we are getting payed weekly all my files are ready on another host they don'y pay what i lose one week earnings they lost every thing i continue on another one get payed tell it stops come on why all this investigations like we are dealing with state secrets here after the great fall down it's normal to change file hosts easily

PS: till now every thing is great with that host getting sales good counting good need to work on some site featers if they continue like that mayeb they will be the new filesonic (for me ) :)

Thank you for explaining it...

I am also getting 35000 KB/Sec speed from my NL RDP..!!

Yes upload speed is very nice now, arround 100 MB/S but i cant complete a upload, the process always stop at 1.7 GB and the upload never finishing...

Check this please, thes few days ago i dont haved this problem.

whenever a host offers lifetime premium account, that host is not going to last long, take mu and filesonic as an example!

Yes upload speed is very nice now, arround 100 MB/S but i cant complete a upload, the process always stop at 1.7 GB and the upload never finishing...

Check this please, thes few days ago i dont haved this problem.

I cant see any issue from server side but then also i suggest you to upload again and then PM me with screenshot if it gets stuck...

whenever a host offers lifetime premium account, that host is not going to last long, take mu and filesonic as an example!

There are so many filehosts who dont offer lifetime premium and they are not lasting long...You cant predict about anything..!!

PPS to user buy premium through my affiliate link or my file ?

Your file, affiliate link is for referrals earnings and not premium sales earnings...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back