Close Beta - New Era image host, Tier One 12$/1000IP, 100% No-Shave, No Tricky rates

Status
Not open for further replies.
you are my best imgsite and problem is that i get reports because more than one pop-up shows and your imghost will be baned :/
if you can pls reduce that pop-ups to MAX one..... otherwise goodbye gallery :(

What Kyle says about Pop-ups: "Ads thing - We won't explain what we do."

My thoughts: No greedy host can stay in the business long time.

Hello Gallerynova I request money in on tuesday & waiting money 2 days...please paid today.Thx.Best regards

Last edited:
you are my best imgsite and problem is that i get reports because more than one pop-up shows and your imghost will be baned :/
if you can pls reduce that pop-ups to MAX one..... otherwise goodbye gallery :(
lol. with 1 popunder they surely will close the doors in the next month. they put 12 popunders because those popunders networks pays garbage nowadays. not to mention popunder networks/banner networks are OVERSATURATED of adult image hosting sites that's why they lower the rates because they get the same traffic over and over and that traffic does not convert because the amount of popunders one user receive is too much.

I noticed, that this site gets less and less money after day by day.... not good guys.... and tricky rates for pictures , Selective counting... .. the site was good till now..

Still have a problem , i"ve uploaded huge amount of pictures here. In the begining i earned a lot daily.... and now i have still lots of pictures, and i get 0,1$ daily :) ??? Are you kidding me ? Seriously... your are use 98% Shave rate.... i think i will leave your site soon... but the begining your site was good... but now...... i don't wanna use words for it..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back