Close Beta - New Era image host, Tier One 12$/1000IP, 100% No-Shave, No Tricky rates

Status
Not open for further replies.
do u believe that they really pay 20 to usa? :)

BTW ; I CHECKED THE SERVICE

RESULTS

OPEN A PHOTO 3SECONDS
ADS 3(EVEN I HAD A ADBLOCK)

WHAT A MESS

Last edited:

RESULTS

OPEN A PHOTO 3SECONDS

WHAT A MESS

I'm one of their users for couple months and i must tell that you are right. They never pay that much. There is lots of popups (Even with adblock) with a 3 second link shortener system. So what they say? "We don't count adblock views" like they kidding with us. Well they offer a different counting system multiple views per 24 hours but not sure it worth or not if we consider all of this.

Last edited:

RESULTS

OPEN A PHOTO 3SECONDS

WHAT A MESS

Where in the earth you read that we are paying 20$? Yeah, please show proof that we are not paying the rates that we announced Gallery Nova so everyone will know about it. You've been complaining since the start of our host and messing around with all other host threads. Don't use us if you don't like. Still complaining? We verify traffic from turkey and we will ban your account as we caused MESS for u, we don't want that to happen.

almerias;[/FONT said:
2133835]

I'm one of their users for couple months and i must tell that you are right. They never pay that much. There is lots of popups (Even with adblock) with a 3 second link shortener system. So what they say? "We don't count adblock views" like they kidding with us. Well they offer a different counting system multiple views per 24 hours but not sure it worth or not if we consider all of this.

Define "never pay that much" and show proof.

Last edited:
I like this host ! They are reliable, and paying all the time , and the point is that they pay really fast , i mean in 2-3 days ! Soo well done ! Keep it going guys !

Where in the earth you read that we are paying 20$? Yeah, please show proof that we are not paying the rates that we announced Gallery Nova so everyone will know about it. You've been complaining since the start of our host and messing around with all other host threads. Don't use us if you don't like. Still complaining? We verify traffic from turkey and we will ban your account as we caused MESS for u, we don't want that to happen.

almerias;[/FONT said:
2133835]

He pointed out the rates which you linked to your site:

United States 20.25$
Canada 18.76$
United Kingdom 17.05$
Sweden 13.58$
Australia 12.54$

It cannot be proof exactly you pay that much or not bcoz there is lots of exceptions in your counting system. I can only compare with other top hosts in the market.

He is right about one thing as certain. I counted total 3 Pop-ups + 6 banner while view image without adblock and even with adblock you redirect to 2 other pages (Attempting). This is too much mess if we think about money we earn. I working with 12 hosts except yours currently and do you know what? Daily i earn more (Far more) with 8 imagehosts than yours plus I uploading more pics with your host than others. This is my best argument bcoz i only care about how much i earn. You will say don't use if you don't like our system, i would use another host if i had a good alternative as my 13th host.

"We offer the best earning available in image hosting industry. While we have algorithms to keep our business stable."

So I don't agree after 3 months experience with your host. In theory maybe it's correct but practically it's very hard to reach that "best earning".

You are a trustable, fast paying host and professional, i never argue about that. I say you are a good alternative host, that's it. This is my opinion.

Last edited:

He pointed out the rates which you linked to your site:

United States 20.25$
Canada 18.76$
United Kingdom 17.05$
Sweden 13.58$
Australia 12.54$

It cannot be proof exactly you pay that much or not bcoz there is lots of exceptions in your counting system. I can only compare with other top hosts in the market.

He is right about one thing as certain. I counted total 3 Pop-ups + 6 banner while view image without adblock and even with adblock you redirect to 2 other pages (Attempting). This is too much mess if we think about money we earn. I working with 12 hosts except yours currently and do you know what? Daily i earn more (Far more) with 8 imagehosts than yours plus I uploading more pics with your host than others. This is my best argument bcoz i only care about how much i earn. You will say don't use if you don't like our system, i would use another host if i had a good alternative as my 13th host.

"We offer the best earning available in image hosting industry. While we have algorithms to keep our business stable."

So I don't agree after 3 months experience with your host. In theory maybe it's correct but practically it's very hard to reach that "best earning".

You are a trustable, fast paying host and professional, i never argue about that. I say you are a good alternative host, that's it. This is my opinion.

Oh, my bad. That must be a glitch that the tech team done during our last backup restore. That one show on the page are the old rates with 3x multiple views per IP. If we've to update that page, it will be 36$ for US now.

Will update that page with the correct 1x views rates soon which is 12+-$ for US.

Ads thing - We won't explain what we do.

The best earning thing, its our observation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back