Close Beta - New Era image host, Tier One 12$/1000IP, 100% No-Shave, No Tricky rates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be that soon???

still pending......:facepalm:

Hi, your payment has to be delayed for a few days more due to huge amount.

All paypal payment request has been paid, all other webmoney requester will be paid by today.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Best regards,
Kyle Abraham

allways is my payment delayed....next time delay 30 small payment and pay me on time for diference....and...huge amount.....look at screenshot - allways on time, never delayed (screenshot is from another imghost)

Last edited:
allways is my payment delayed....next time delay 30 small payment and pay me on time for diference....and...huge amount.....look at screenshot - allways on time, never delayed (screenshot is from another imghost)

He is a professional person upload he used to work for us. and now he is still working with us. His Traffic is fine. I think you so paid to him asap

He is a professional person upload he used to work for us. and now he is still working with us. His Traffic is fine. I think you so paid to him asap

Hi, we know whose traffic is ok and whose traffic is not ok.

All payment request is now paid.

Thank you

Best regards,
Kyle Abraham

Our server is under attack, some competitor here doesn't want us to run.

Anywhere we've done something to fix it for now.

More work will be follow up

Thanks

Best regards,
Kyle Abraham

Hi all,

Attack has been taken care of now. Site should now working fine as usual.

However, we will keep monitoring :dan:

Sorry for any inconveniences

Thanks

Best regards,
Kyle Abraham

I started with GN few months ago. I can say that they pay on time in 24h max 48h. I have never had problems with payments. But Tell me one thing .. why you didn't cornfirm my paypal payment for the 3rd time? I am glad to be paid , but sorry, I don't have so much time to solve problems like this, be more careful, please .. thanks for understanding

Hi,

As the payment is sent there is no reason we do not want to confirm the payment.

Please be understanding that currently there is no other user of ours require confirmation of paypal payments.

Therefore its a bit difficult to remember all time.

We just confirmed the receipt on your payment.

Thanks

Best regards
Kyle Abraham

Last edited:
Hi,

As the payment is sent there is no reason we do not want to confirm the payment.

Please be understanding that currently there is no other user of ours require confirmation of paypal payments.

Therefore its a bit difficult to remember all time.

We just confirmed the receipt on your payment.

Thanks

Best regards
Kyle Abraham

I am sorry, I didn't know that I am the only one.. anyway, thank you for the explanation and the help, you are the best

Regards
Jumbo

19 Apr, 2015Paid. Please show your payment proof at our wjunction thread. Thank you for using GalleryNova$4.3Paid
Thanks for the fast payment Kyle!

Is there some problem with the visit counter? I think it is not counting my visit well. Could you see this please? GOOD JOB. sorry for my english

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back