Close Beta - New Era image host, Tier One 12$/1000IP, 100% No-Shave, No Tricky rates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Webmoney(Active) 14 Feb, 2015 Pending

Hi,

We forgot to mark it to Paid.

Your payment was made on 15 february 2015, please re-check your wallet.

QR2YGP3.jpg

Thanks.

Best regards
Kyle Abraham
Payment Received

Whats going on, two days i got only this

Ultra fast payment, thanks guys!

Yeah, of course...... Payment will be slight delay, will be paid this week

Payment recieved, thank you

Last edited:
Huge lags on the site today - pages would open but after very long waiting

Hi, that was during peak. We noticed this that there are a few downtime yesterday. Our second server has arrived, we are currently doing some migration. Site will operate as usual now.

However there will be several hours of downtime on tomorrow or any day on this week, will announce exact date and time when i get the confirmation from the tech team.

All payout request on GalleryNova will be paid extra 10% starting from now until saturday.

Thank you

Best regards,
Kyle Abraham

Pending payment

Hello Gallery Nova,

This is Weeble I have withdrawn payment last March. 7, its already 48 hours but still my payment is pending..May I ask when would you send?

Thanks a lot....

I receive payout but didn't paid extra 10% my username is rickyjcrosby can you check

Hi, both of your payment "requested" date does not fall in the bonus payment period. However, due to you being a royal member we decided to send 5$ as bonus which is more than enough to cover the bonus.

Hello Gallery Nova,

This is Weeble I have withdrawn payment last March. 7, its already 48 hours but still my payment is pending..May I ask when would you send?

Thanks a lot....

Hello, 72hours except weekends and public holiday. All eligible payments are now sent. Thank you for using GalleryNova.

For All : Server will be down for around 1 hours during 12-2pm server time 11 March 2015, double confirmation will be given tonight.

Thank you

Best regards,
Kyle Abraham

Thanks a lot sir..

Hi, both of your payment "requested" date does not fall in the bonus payment period. However, due to you being a royal member we decided to send 5$ as bonus which is more than enough to cover the bonus.

Hello Gallery Nova,

Thanks a lot....

Hello, 72hours except weekends and public holiday. All eligible payments are now sent. Thank you for using GalleryNova.

For All : Server will be down for around 1 hours during 12-2pm server time 11 March 2015, double confirmation will be given tonight.

Thank you

Best regards,
Kyle Abraham

Hello GN,

Thanks a lot..Got the payment now..

Long Live Gallery Nova..

Weeble

Hello all, server will go down for 15-30minutes at 2PM server time. Once maintenance is done ill update this post.

Additionally - All as we suffer shortage on our webmoney purse, we had to delay the payments until tuesday 17th March 2015. Paypal payment will be operate as usual.

Webmoney user will receive 10% bonus on payout until tuesday.

Sorry for any inconveniences.

EDIT : Maintenance on GalleryNova is now done, visitor should have faster access to image now, which mean more money.

Thanks
Kyle Abraham

Last edited:
Hi all,

There is some issue with the rich graphic page at the moment, if you want to upload or check account data you need to use simple graphic page.

For server time its bugged, we will fix all in 24hours.

Thank you for your patience and sorry for any inconveniences.

Best regards,
Kyle Abraham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back