hi..,Daniel77

u said my account upgraded

but my account not upgraded...its still showing free...no premium status shown

something wrong...check and reply

why the stat always frozen?

could you please help check?

thank you.

hi

our server was under DDOS attack couple of days a go so we had to shutdown the download server for 12 hours.
so, when no one could download anything the download counter wont show anything.

Kind regards

one of the worst hosts I ever saw . Not professional and looks run by a kid

hey are you serious ? pop ads at upload page :facepalm:

Last edited:
one of the worst hosts I ever saw . Not professional and looks run by a kid

hey are you serious ? pop ads at upload page :facepalm:

well, we provide fast download for free users so they don't have to buy premium account, therefor we have to rely on income from ads to cover all expenses

and for the age you mentioned im sure i am much older than you and i know what i am doing with my website, we dont want to be like others to make a fancy website and sell premium and while later get money from people and run away.
we always pay our uploaders with in 24 hours and we want to stay in the safe side of business

stats frozen again...its awful every now and then...its happening...

whenever it happen u will not here...after 2 days u will come n comment here... stats working fine

by the time u comment here... stats automatically start working again

its ridiculous...this is 10th time or even more the same happening...i already commented several times in this thread for same reason

but no fix till now..very frustrated with ur host

unless u add me some compensation for lost amount...i will not use ur host anymore...

bye..bye...

Last edited:
this site looks shaving !! I never liked this host before and now his excuse state frozen and 0 earning to the uploader and all money going to him

shit host

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back