Status
Not open for further replies.
20 comments
problem with chitika is they dont show accurate stats and the earning is veru bad ,, what i have experienced...

better go with adversal

They don't allow warez, They are pretty bad.
I had a bad experience with them, as they pay quite low than others.

Well Chitika is running low on Publisher and Advertisers too.
They where good at a point... then started to have shitty CPM... and everything ruined

Earned more than $25 in this month. this is my 1st time, hope they will pay me before June 10th.

my earnings,
37EaA.jpg

I ad the coe to my blog, but i can't see the ads at my blog. Whats wrong ? why there are no ads at my blog. I using Chitika i make 3 difirence ads and put at my blog still no ads..

I ad the coe to my blog, but i can't see the ads at my blog. Whats wrong ? why there are no ads at my blog. I using Chitika i make 3 difirence ads and put at my blog still no ads..

Chitika only shows ADS to users who come from google not direct traffic....

I don't think so.

@MIXAS: They wont show ads in some counties, if you use USA/CA/UK proxy. you can see your ads.

Chitika allows you to display ads on your website, blog, app or mobile site, with content from our high-quality network of advertisers. Chitika offers search-targeted, mobile, and local ads to best target your users. Become a publisher today and bring your revenue to whole new level with Chitika.

Thanks for all the info, everyone. I was just now deciding to use Chitika and after going through the replies, I made up mind. I won't be using it and instead, I will go for Adsense. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back