Check your website in 100 Browser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nice_one_120

Hi everyone

This is very useful website for any web designer or anyone who wants to see how a website looks like in different browsers.

http://browsershots.org/

All you need to do type the address of the website you want to check and click on submit. You will have to wait 10 - 30 minutes for all pages to load.

Don't forget to look at the tool bar down the site you can customize your options and choose the system you want like: Linux, Windows, Mac and BSD

Have I missed anything to say about the website? please write more about it if there is any more information

Enjoy it

12 comments
Thanks for the share, but I have already used this website before. It's quite good for people who have time. But people like me who want to view the site in hurry, they need instant results.. I wouldn't recommend this site to people in hurry. :)

But those designers who have ample time, this is the best site for checking cross-browser compatibility :D

Thanks for the share, but I have already used this website before. It's quite good for people who have time. But people like me who want to view the site in hurry, they need instant results.. I wouldn't recommend this site to people in hurry. :)

But those designers who have ample time, this is the best site for checking cross-browser compatibility :D

Thanks

Thanks for the share. I have checked my dsebdblog in those browsers. Seems my website is loading fine for most of the browsers. Really great link you have shared. I have saved this link for future use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back