Check out my free WordPress Backup Plugin for bloggers in 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

icyaich

Hi guys,

This is Joe. Recently I've launched my first WP plugin. Super excited!!!

It's name is WPvivid Backup/Restore, a handy backup plugin with a minimalist style for all WordPress users.

Not only does it contain pretty much all basic backup features like automatic backup to cloud storage, one-click restore, it also offers some refined functions like smart archiving feature for different hosting types, one click junk file sweep...

Now I am in a crying need for your feedback. Check it out at WordPress plugin directory:
https://wordpress.org/plugins/wpvivid-backuprestore

Many Thanks
Joe

4 comments
I wonder how much time it takes to make such plugins, actually i am a C# programmer, and i would love to learn php, any advise bro ?

I wonder how much time it takes to make such plugins, actually i am a C# programmer, and i would love to learn php, any advise bro ?

Hi Bro,

It took us(me and my friend) 2 months to develop it and published it at wordpress.org, and another month to fix and refine it.
If you would like to learn php by yourself, I would suggest you follow learn-php.org, it has tremendous riches in php learning, also, there're a lot of free and paid courses and communities you can take the advantage of.
BTW, if you could give your feedback or suggest new features for our plugin please let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back