Cheating Girlfriend or Spying Boyfriend ?

Which one do you choose ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

doni

So today i was surfing the interwebs and found this demotivational image and was caught in thoughts for few minutes.

Whose fault is it ?

WMTbC.jpg

8 comments
I don't know :/

There is no correct answer for this. 50% people will say option 1 & the rest will say option 2.

What difference does it make ? Honestly, it all depends on trust and how you treat your gf/bf. Oh and you need to use your brains too.

Hah, it's girls fault obviously.

Unless the guy is crazy, he wouldn't have doubts and start spying on her. Relationships are based on trust and when there is doubt, spying comes in game.

I would cheat my girlfriend if the girl is more beautiful and sexy than mine, otherwise no, I will not drop out my home roast to an hamburger from town.

unless there is a suspicion there would be no spying ! the BF obviously thought the GF was up to no good and spyed on here which shows she probably had done it before or there was no trust between them to begin with ! i cant say which one is at fault since we dont know whose fault it is that their trust in each other disappeared. might be both of them or just one !

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back