Cheapest Dedicted server and best reseller program.

Status
Not open for further replies.

roottailfiles

Hi, Could you please help me,
Where to buy cheapest Dedicted server with 10 ips, 16GB RAM , HDD 500 SSD, 2TB, 1gbs speed unlimited.
And to have good reseller program.

14 comments
All of your specs are possible; however, you did not provide the location for your requirements and would you be able to provide justification for the additional block(s) you will require? Furthermore, just asking for cheap hosting, may put you in a spot where you don't get quality. If your looking for both quality and a nice competitive price, then there are many providers that offer that and a stellar reseller program to go with it :) We await a update to my questions mentioned.

Last edited:
Hi,
We have this in Germany:

i7 - 3770
32 GB of ram
2X2TB hdd
Unlimited bw on 1 gps port (500 mbps guaranteed)

Ip price: 1 euro , as many as you want .

$70

Pretty good dedicated servers offered by Hosting022.com - it is reputed and reliable web host.
They have an incredibly helpful support system, answering your ticket within 24 hours. They have been reliable and everything you could ask for in a host.

I think you need host with good reputation, affordable pricing and good support such as godaddy, hostgator. Check their website to know more about offers.

I like HostDepot.com as it provides reliable hosting services in US. (since 1997)
They offer a wide range of dedicated servers to choose from. Easy set-up in control panel as well, and an excellent price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back