Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Cheapest alternative for cpanel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Web-Server Management
Quickly set up and manage web-servers.
Install popular CMS and create sites.




Users
Create and manage accounts, set limits,
and grant different permissions.




Files
Manage files and FTP users via panel.
Set permissions on files & directories.




Security
Install SSL certificates on web-servers domains.
Manage Firewall.




DNS
Easily create domain zones and edit
domain records.




Branding
Add your own corporate logo, change colours
of panel and website’s link.




​

Mailboxes
Create mailboxes, configure aliases
and set up mail spam filters.




Domains
Create and manage web domains.
Install SSL certificates on them.




Backups
Schedule backups to external storage
with automatic backup system.




Databases
Easily create and store databases.
Manage user access limits.




PHP Versions
Set various PHP versions for different
domains using built-in PHP-selector.
ISPmanager-dashboard-en.png


Home :https://www.ispsystem.com/software/ispmanager

​
 
Last edited:

5 comments

Personally I use VestaCP now that Kloxo is no longer around and I am able to do what I need to do on it. I understand spending $15/month on cPanel if you are a reseller or need to do something special. What's wrong in saving a little money and using something that is free to everyone if it fits your needs?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

T
Active Member · Joined
109
Messages
26
Reactions
28
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom