Status
Not open for further replies.

Xenon20

guys I'm planning to resell servers for live, could you suggest a provider I can deal with to get cheap servers to resell them under my own brand? Of course I will need white label cpanel/plan something like that. I would be glad if you helped me because I can't decide

4 comments
Scopehosts has a perfect solution to your query in form of Reseller/Partner Program
Features Included in Reseller Program:

• SolusVM Reseller Panel (Start, Stop, Suspend, Unsuspend Clients VPS Services).
    • Completely whitelabel, We will setup the control panel URL for your clients on your own domain! (e.g controlpanel.yourdomain.com)

Contact us for more details.

Regards,
Scopehosts

I have a dedi Romania from Hostsailor. They have now a recurring discount of 60% on Romania servers. Good performance, excellent support.

If you do so, please ensure your support staff is continuously available as your resellers will get tickets from clients and they will send it to you. Then they will pass it on to your support. This makes a delay for the end user and they might leave your reseller. If they don't get enough customer they can leave your plans.

You must be powerful to do that. You have to focus on long-term partnership than many small resellers leave.

Consider that and best luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back